• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

hgh

jimmer

Registered
Reaction score
so may be a dumb question but anyone have a take on hgh? iv heard the talk and what got my eye was the possible cartilage repairing the thought of added muscle gain is nice too. also some product names of stuff that really works would be great the internet is full of people wanting to sell you crap that looks good but IML is the only place iv found with real products and real people that know what they are talking about. any help is much appreciated.

From what I herd it can go great and you grow a couple inches but it can also go bad and I herd of just people's hands and feet growing lol but I don't think it helps to much withy scale I could be wrong I haven't done a lot of research but I think most people take it with steroids as far as people selling it...good luck it cost a shit load cuz you don't just do it for a moth it's usually a long time

I have a short friend who was prescribed gh and would let me use some, so i got it relatively cheap. You really don't ever notice results because it happens at such a slow process, you will feel completely normal. I've heard about 8 months of running it is when it really starts to have an effect, and at that point it's been so long from the start of your "cycle" that you may consider the results just to be because of the amount of time that has elapsed.

Overall - hgh has incredible claims and things of the sort. Studies have been done and you will burn fat more efficiently, build muscle quicker, and repair wounds/cartillege quicker... but it is not the "miracle drug" where you take it for 2 weeks and transform yourself completely. Personally, i don't think it's worth the money at all, but it's your call.

Just my two cents.

I was taking a hgh at one time...I didn't see any gains for muscle that I couldn't say wasnt any of my doing ...but I did get taller...my girl n some of my friends also confirm that... and I did have a good sense of well being..but after taken some time out of the gym to rest for a week my legs do have some pain..not a bad pain but a pain like restless leg syndrome..but I do stand a lot at work without moving but it all goes away a damn good heavy leg workout

yea i also had some joint pain in my knees which didnt subside with any joint supporters

Back