• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

WTF is clomid, and is it illegal?

MillyMan

Registered
Reaction score
I have a stack ready to go for super dmz 2.0. I am hesitant to start it, because everything I have read recommends running clomid post cycle. The reason I am using prohormones is because they are LEGAL. I do not want to have to obtain an illegal drug post cycle just to get my libido back post cycle. Is there any way around this? Is clomid illegal to obtain? Please help.

legal , and you need it plenty of sites sell it type it up on bing and pick .
go 70/50/50/50 for dosing .
thats 70mg week 1
and 50mg weeks 2-4 start using it day 1 before bed for pct
SEMPER KILL!!!!!!!

If these are the type of questions that you have, YOU ARE NOT READY TO RUN THIS CYCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do yourself and your body a favor, and do alot more research before doing a PH cycle....(especially starting off with a multi compound as your 1st cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

If these are the type of questions that you have, YOU ARE NOT READY TO RUN THIS CYCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do yourself and your body a favor, and do alot more research before doing a PH cycle....(especially starting off with a multi compound as your 1st cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Exactly.

And to answer the question, it's a "grey market" product, not all that different than PH/DSs. Yes they're technically legal, but only because of loopholes by the manufacturer selling them as research chemicals which are "not for human consumption".

I have a stack ready to go for super dmz 2.0. I am hesitant to start it, because everything I have read recommends running clomid post cycle. The reason I am using prohormones is because they are LEGAL. I do not want to have to obtain an illegal drug post cycle just to get my libido back post cycle. Is there any way around this? Is clomid illegal to obtain? Please help.

Woa,take it easy man,clomid works wonders for post cycle quicker than OTC an better,it's a prescription so it can't be sold in the OTC mainstream,you can get it from chem sites without a prescription,everyone has taken it AAS use,or you don't have to,you can take econtrol an rebound fine just not as fast depending how your body reacts,but I think you'll be ok either way so don't worry

I do not want to have to obtain an illegal drug post cycle just to get my libido back post cycle.

Clomid and PCT in general do a little more than "just" get your libido back. Taking these steroids shuts down your natural testosterone production, or hinders it at the very least. This causes all sorts side effects, one of which happens to be a decreased libido. Other things can include lethargy, weakness, mood swings, and more. You definitely do need to do some research into what you're taking; your display of ignorance above makes that quite obvious.

I'm not here to tell you that Clomid is mandatory, because it's not, but it definitely is recommended. You can do okay with an AI and test booster, but for $15, why not make things as easy as possible on your body?

I have to agree with the posts above about doing more research before you start this cycle. Some forums would have bashed the hell out of you for this post but at least the people here are nice about it. The funny thing is that in the time it took you to start this thread a simple google search for "clomid PCT" would have answered your question a thousand times over. People on this forum are here to help, not to spoon feed answers that are easily obtainable with very minimal effort. Good luck with your research.

^^^^OMG OMG THIS!!!^^^^ srs its like a big gay orgy in here

You may use Ultra Male or Clomid for PCT brother.

http://hardcorepeptides.com/research-chemicals/clomiphene

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: HEAVY20

Woa,take it easy man,clomid works wonders for post cycle quicker than OTC an better,it's a prescription so it can't be sold in the OTC mainstream,you can get it from chem sites without a prescription,everyone has taken it AAS use,or you don't have to,you can take econtrol an rebound fine just not as fast depending how your body reacts,but I think you'll be ok either way so don't worry

Thank you for your reasonable response. I understand that super dmz is a strong ph that rivals real gear. I asked a friend who uses ph regularly and knows how to use them, he recommended it for its hard gains, and no aromatase, because he said that is where first timers get in trouble the most. I am going to do it correctly and follow all the guidelines on its use. I just needed some clearing up on clomids legality, Now that I know, I will order it.

I have to agree with the posts above about doing more research before you start this cycle. Some forums would have bashed the hell out of you for this post but at least the people here are nice about it. The funny thing is that in the time it took you to start this thread a simple google search for "clomid PCT" would have answered your question a thousand times over. People on this forum are here to help, not to spoon feed answers that are easily obtainable with very minimal effort. Good luck with your research.

I did before I made the post. Trust me. I could not find any clearing up on the legality of it. I just didnt want a motherfucker knocking on my door down the road, or a subpoena in the mail for ordering it.

legal , and you need it plenty of sites sell it type it up on bing and pick .
go 70/50/50/50 for dosinng
thats 70mg week 1
and 50mg weeks 2-4 start using it day 1 before bed for pct
SEMPER KILL!!!!!!!

Thanks.

I did before I made the post. Trust me. I could not find any clearing up on the legality of it. I just didnt want a motherfucker knocking on my door down the road, or a subpoena in the mail for ordering it.
Understandable. Just know that if customs ever did seize an overseas package that had an illegal SERM in it, you would receive a letter of seizure and nothing else. They are interested in pursuing people that order enough product to be suppliers, not a guy that ordered a 30 day pct.
If you order from any number of research companies based in the USA and agree to their terms you can avoid any of the hassle above. That is if you live in the US.

Back