• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Is this my first time Halo cycle??

TargetJ

Registered
Reaction score
195lbs,I'd guess about 18%bf, 22 years old, 8 years of lifting. Im basically looking to recomp my body (lose some fat and gain some definition and muscle hardness) so i'll be reducing calories by about 500 from my basal metabolic rate. Also, as this is my first stack I'm deathly afraid of side effects (mostly gyno) would this stack be more than enough to prevent that?

Weeks 1-6
Halo at 75mg
4-andro at 3 caps a day
ACS at 2 caps a day

Week 7-8
Nolva at 20mg Day
ACS at 2/day

Weeks 9-11
UM 1 Cap a day before bed
E-Control 1 cap with all three meals
ACS until bottle runs out (would only give me a couple days of this since bottle will be almost empty)

Week 7-8 is what I'm not sure about, all the other parts I got from a Mod (not sure if I should give his name or not, but if he wants to take the credit, it was all SO MUCH APPRECIATED)

Please tweek whatever you like! You all know much more about this than I do. Thanks for all the help.

2 weeks of a SERM is not ideal, you should run it for 4. Weeks 1-6 look fine, it's just your PCT that could use a little tweaking.

Weeks 7-10:
Nolva 20mg ed
UM 1 cap ed
E-Control 3 caps ed
ACS 2 caps ed

Some people like to offset their Ai (E-Control in your case) a bit from the start of PCT, so you could run the E-Control weeks 8-11 instead of 7-10 if you like, and I do recommend tapering it down a bit that last week to make the transition a bit easier on your body.

Thanks for the reply, the reason I said that was because I've been looking at some others that people have done and that was a lot of what I saw it seemed like. But if it should be at 4 weeks, then I'll do 4 weeks.

One other question, when I go to the superior peptides website I'm having trouble deciphering what is what. I didn't see Nolva on there.

Also, Do you recommend Nolva over clomid?

Nolvadex is the brand name for Tamoxifen, Clomid is the brand name for Clomiphene, those names should help you figure which is which. As for which one, do some research and make the decision yourself. People argue over which is better all the time, both do a great job at boosting T and blocking Estro, and each have their own side effects. Either will work.

Back