• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Coltboy's IML Super DMZ 3.0 Log

Coltboy

Registered
Reaction score
Cycle started today as I woke up and popped first pill this morning. I'll pots up each day's workout, pros/cons, macros every day for the day prior.

Dosing: as of now, Im going to do 2 pills/day for 2 weeks, then drop down to 1/day for 4 more weeks.

Goal: Try to add lean mass without adding body fat. Dropping body fat would be a plus....hoping to have some decent ab definition here shortly.

Diet: Diet will be high protein, moderate carbs, low fat. 1-2 cheat meals a week.

Stats: 5'11 210lbs

Split: Legs, Chest, Back, Legs, Shoulder, Arms, Chest. Take days off as needed.

And I'd like to give a big thanks to IronMagLabs for the free bottle to log.

zugejevu.jpg

And what's a log with out progress pics. Not proud of these, but here are the beginning pics. Diet has been pretty shity lately.

9eje8u5u.jpg

yby3ary9.jpg

e6uqy9e9.jpg

Looking good brother. Can't wait to see where this run takes you...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Day 1 (yesterday) - Back Day

Dose: 2 pills

Not much to report obviously.

Macros: 2471c/254p/292c/48f

Day 2 (yesterday) Legs

Nothing to report

Macros: 4601c/317p/418c/144f. NFL plus late xmas dinner with family was reason for high macros.

Day 3 (yesterday) Shoulders

dose: 2 pills

Nothing really to report. Aggression and pump may be up a little?

macros: 3436c/324p/364c/78f

Day 4 (yesterday) Arms, abs and calves

Nothing really to report. Seems recovery (time between) sets is improving.

Estimated macros: 3088cal/218p/295c/67f

Day 5 - Legs

Seems the 3.0 is starting to kick in a bit. Strength seemed to be up a bit. Recovery has def increased. Vascularity seems to have increased. I have experienced a few minor headaches over the past two days, not sure if from SDMZ?

Macros: 3020cals/279p/288c/76f

^^^Breakfast and post work are both shakes. Both are 1c of egg whiltes, 1c of oats, 1 banana, 1 scoop of Whey, and either a tbspn of coconut oil or peanut butter. Rest of the meals are lean meats with rice or potatoes, or egg whites (maybe 1 o 2 whole eggs) with oats. I eat teh hell out of oats and liquid egg whites.

Sounds good man. I've gotta get my shit in gear for this prep. I have a hard time getting fats low enough.

Day 6 - Chest/abs

Not really that great of a day at the gym. Was a slow boring drag ass day at work which I think carried over to the gym. Up 1lb in body weight. Again I had a minor headache for about 15 minutes today. Got a couple of pimples on the back too.

macros: 3002cals/324p/264c/61f. Cooking Tilapia now, gonna eat it with 1cup of oats and a tbspn of peanut butter. FML.

And not that I lift for strength, but here is a vid I took today hitting 110s x 10 so that I can gauge my strength gains of SMDZ3.0. Certainly wasn't a PR. I figured I could have gotten 10 and went a little deeper.

Day 7 - Back

Nothing to report. Was hoping today was the day that it "kicked in". Still recovery is up a bit but not too much to add.

Macros: 2942cal/251p/281c/77f

^^not sure why, but I can't update my post? But I got hungry and today's macros should end up 3392cals/263p/321c/104f

Day 8 (yesterday) Legs

Today was prolly my 10th straight day in the gym and my 3rd leg workout in the past 8 days. Knees were stiff, and lower back was sore. Was a very limiting workout today. I did't go hard enough to really notice anything from teh 3.0.

Macros: 4289cal/300p/441c/114f My team was in the playoffs, had 3 beers, 15 chicken wings and a box of Mac N Cheese. I should of just gotten a pizza.

Day 8 (yesterday) Legs

Today was prolly my 10th straight day in the gym and my 3rd leg workout in the past 8 days. Knees were stiff, and lower back was sore. Was a very limiting workout today. I did't go hard enough to really notice anything from teh 3.0.

Macros: 4289cal/300p/441c/114f My team was in the playoffs, had 3 beers, 15 chicken wings and a box of Mac N Cheese. I should of just gotten a pizza.

HAHAHA! Speaking of Pizza... I saw a commercial for this local pizza joint that makes the "Pepparoni Pleaser"... I couldnt help but giggle like an immature teenager, but seriously, WHO NAMES A PIZZA LIKE THAT?

Day 6 - Chest/abs

Not really that great of a day at the gym. Was a slow boring drag ass day at work which I think carried over to the gym. Up 1lb in body weight. Again I had a minor headache for about 15 minutes today. Got a couple of pimples on the back too.

macros: 3002cals/324p/264c/61f. Cooking Tilapia now, gonna eat it with 1cup of oats and a tbspn of peanut butter. FML.

And not that I lift for strength, but here is a vid I took today hitting 110s x 10 so that I can gauge my strength gains of SMDZ3.0. Certainly wasn't a PR. I figured I could have gotten 10 and went a little deeper.

Nice Vid Man! Strong Presses! I wish I could get a vid... My only problem is there are always people swarming at my gym and I dont want to look like a douche asking someone to take a vid... LOL

^^^I hear you on the douche part of taking a vid. I set phone up on a window sill and tried to not make it obvious.

^^^I hear you on the douche part of taking a vid. I set phone up on a window sill and tried to not make it obvious.

Thats what i plan on doing when there are less than a herd around... LOL making it as inconspicuous as possible!

Day 9 - Shoulders

still not a whole lot to report. Slow "kick ins" aren't unusual for me. Seems compounds take longer to kick in for me than the normal person. This is one reason why my planned dosing is 2 pills for 2 weeks, then 1 for 4 more weeks.

Macros: 3235cals/279p/259c/85f

Day 10 - Arms/abs

dose: 2 pills

Haven't really been much to report to this point. But today was different. Like someone flipped on a light switch. Woke up and just felt Alpha. Pump was great, vascularity had increased. Music while driving to work just seemed better. I knew something had kicked in. Finally got to the gym. Saw some resolutioners doing push ups in the free weight area which pissed me off. Aggression is def' up. Weights went up easy. Seemed like I was getting stronger each set.

Macros: 2473cals/261p/224c/45p Macros were a little lower today than the normal b/c I ate pretty good this weekend.

Here is a pic I took this morning, no pump, to show vascularity.

e6a9uhas.jpg

And here is a gym pic to show pump

teqyga7e.jpg

I agree Coltboy, aggression is WAY up!

Day 11 - Legs Again back and knees were hurting. Got my squats in, then quit after first set of sldl. I could of worked through the knee pain but decided not to. Live to fight another day.

Motivation wasn't as high today as it was yesterday. Ive been eating 1/2 cup of rice 2 meal prior to the gym throughout this cycle with the exception of yesterday where I ate sweet potato before my workout. Im thinking the rice is bloating me. Gonna eat taters tomorrow and see if that's it?

Macros: 2903cal/253p/291c/60f

Back