• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

? on 2nd cycle and cutting for a physique show

05mpower

Registered
Reaction score
ok just to let everyone know this wouldbe my 2nd cycle !
1st cycle was the IML halo stack w/4-andro 3ed/4ed. i was bulking on this cycle 500 cals over mant .
im about 16 weeks out from MPD show and i have already started cutting slowly , but i want to start another cycle ,and i know alot of guys use the PH for hardening and leaning out properties . so my question is should i count back 6 weeks from the show date and start my 2nd cycle then, so as im not doing pct during contest prep as well.
now i gained about 10 lbs on my last cycle ,how does strength and muscle gains work when your cutting calories and on the PH . can you gain muscle ? i know my muscles will look fuller while im cutting .
2nd cycle i was thinking about msten /halo/4-andro
any help will be appreciated

Diet is the key to either cutting or bulking. People have used PHs to cut and actually gained muscle while loosing fat (which is pretty damn hard if you ever tried to do it without PHs)

My personal advice is if you reacted well the halo/4andro stack and this show means a lot to you I would repeat that stack.
Msten is a stronger PH and it would suck if you found out your body doesn't react well to it near the show. Why not repeat your last cycle with a cutting diet with no suprises, then after the show and your PCT/rest use Msten for another bulk cycle.

Just me 2c

If the show isnt the "show of the year" I say go for it though....Msten is suppose to be a good ride and it's my next cycle

i bulked almost all of 2013 and trying to drop some of the fat i picked up . i didnt have the most perfect diet for the whole year but it was reasonably with cheat meals !
thx

If thats the case I say defiantly do a good cut. With PHs Recomping is a lot easier and you already had good results with halo, so if you choose to do it you should post a log here. There is ALOT of bulk logs on here, it would be good to have a few more cut logs to show off what I think PHs are best at. Hell, sometimes people start a Recomp log and it turns into a bulk log half way through! lol

Back