• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

First Prohormone Run: Halo Extreme Log

Day 40:

Today was the last day of the cycle. Tomorrow are the "official" weigh-ins for the end of the cycle. Today was an off day, so not much to report. The only diet adjustment was that I added 5 grams of peanut butter to my post-lunch snack of pita bread and peanut butter.

PCT: Day 1

I am following the PCT protocol as outlined at the beginning of the log.

Today was a training day. I still made very good gains, so I suppose that the Halo Extreme is still in my system. We will see what happens as the week progresses.

No adjustments to diet were made.

PCT: Day 2

Today was an off day. No adjustments to diet were made. I took my PCT supplements as I had originally planned. Not much else to report.

PCT: Day 2

Today was an off day. No adjustments to diet were made. I took my PCT supplements as I had originally planned. Not much else to report.

Not to bring up an old thread, but howd this end up after your pct? How much weight did you keep and what kinds of strength gains? JW since im currently starting week 3 of my halo run.

Hello again, everyone!

There was a tragedy in my family, so I was busy with that (I still am), but I wanted to give everyone an update:

My PCT ended on May 10.

Today is July 13, so this is the end of the 9th week since the end of PCT:

Weight at home: 193.0
Weight at gym: 195.0

Depending on which scale you use, I gained between 13-14 pounds. Since I am so far post-PCT, I am confident that I am going to keep what I have gained.

I didn't take any body fat measurements, but I am guessing that I gained 10 pounds of lean tissue and 3 pounds of fat.

Everyone says that I look a lot bigger, and that I have not lost any noticeable size since the end of the PCT.

In terms of strength, I have maintained strength on some exercises, but I lost strength on others since the end of PCT...very odd. I can get into specifics if anyone is curious. Some of it may be due to the fact that my gym has been hot and humid recently, and that I have been under a lot of stress because of family issues (however, I do want to point out that I have still stayed on my workout and diet program through all of this as much as possible).

I know that towards the end of the cycle I had a gyno scare, but thanks to ebfitness' directions, I got it under control. My nipples started to itch, and I felt a small growth under the nipples. However, E-Control took helped tremendously.

Now, I feel like my nipples are pretty much back to where they were pre-cycle: there is no growth under my right nipple, but there is a small growth under my left nipple. Like I said, this was present before the cycle, so the E-Control definitely helped. However, I can't help but think that areola (the base of the nipple) looks a bit elevated above the rest of the chest. It is not hard nor does it hurt or itch. I have looked at photos of my chest from before the cycle, and the areola did look a bit elevated even then. Whenever I see photos online of bodybuilders / fitness models, I have been looking at their nipples (lol, I know), and I've noticed that most seem to have prominent areolas...perhaps it is from anabolic use, perhaps it is natural and I am over-reacting...but overall, I think that the directions I received here on this message board helped me avoid gyno.

Like I said, it was a good experience. I made a huge amount of progress, and everyone noticed a difference. However, Halo-Extreme is not magic...you still have to train hard AND diet correctly (slowly increase calories over time for a lean bulk like mine).

Thank you, IronMagLabs!

Hello again, everyone!

There was a tragedy in my family, so I was busy with that (I still am), but I wanted to give everyone an update:

My PCT ended on May 10.

Today is July 13, so this is the end of the 9th week since the end of PCT:

Weight at home: 193.0
Weight at gym: 195.0

Depending on which scale you use, I gained between 13-14 pounds. Since I am so far post-PCT, I am confident that I am going to keep what I have gained.

I didn't take any body fat measurements, but I am guessing that I gained 10 pounds of lean tissue and 3 pounds of fat.

Everyone says that I look a lot bigger, and that I have not lost any noticeable size since the end of the PCT.

In terms of strength, I have maintained strength on some exercises, but I lost strength on others since the end of PCT...very odd. I can get into specifics if anyone is curious. Some of it may be due to the fact that my gym has been hot and humid recently, and that I have been under a lot of stress because of family issues (however, I do want to point out that I have still stayed on my workout and diet program through all of this as much as possible).

I know that towards the end of the cycle I had a gyno scare, but thanks to ebfitness' directions, I got it under control. My nipples started to itch, and I felt a small growth under the nipples. However, E-Control took helped tremendously.

Now, I feel like my nipples are pretty much back to where they were pre-cycle: there is no growth under my right nipple, but there is a small growth under my left nipple. Like I said, this was present before the cycle, so the E-Control definitely helped. However, I can't help but think that areola (the base of the nipple) looks a bit elevated above the rest of the chest. It is not hard nor does it hurt or itch. I have looked at photos of my chest from before the cycle, and the areola did look a bit elevated even then. Whenever I see photos online of bodybuilders / fitness models, I have been looking at their nipples (lol, I know), and I've noticed that most seem to have prominent areolas...perhaps it is from anabolic use, perhaps it is natural and I am over-reacting...but overall, I think that the directions I received here on this message board helped me avoid gyno.

Like I said, it was a good experience. I made a huge amount of progress, and everyone noticed a difference. However, Halo-Extreme is not magic...you still have to train hard AND diet correctly (slowly increase calories over time for a lean bulk like mine).

Thank you, IronMagLabs!
Sorry to hear about your family troubles, but glad to hear your cycle was, and remains a success...and leave your nipples alone, haha!

Just to give everyone an update:

It's been about 6 months since the start of the cycle...

As of last week I weighed 198.5 on the gym scale, 197.8 on my home scale, so I am up about 18 pounds since before the cycle. Although I lost a bit of strength after the cycle, I have still maintained the vast majority of the strength gains...along with what seems to be all of the mass gains. Friends at the gym say that I don't look like I've lost any size.

So, for those of you who are told that you will lose everything post cycle, don't worry: as long as you keep your calories up and maintain your workout intensity as much as possible (ie. try to keep as much of the strength gains as possible), you won't have anything to worry about.

BTW: My nipples are still fine, lol.

Just to give everyone an update:

It's been about 6 months since the start of the cycle...

As of last week I weighed 198.5 on the gym scale, 197.8 on my home scale, so I am up about 18 pounds since before the cycle. Although I lost a bit of strength after the cycle, I have still maintained the vast majority of the strength gains...along with what seems to be all of the mass gains. Friends at the gym say that I don't look like I've lost any size.

So, for those of you who are told that you will lose everything post cycle, don't worry: as long as you keep your calories up and maintain your workout intensity as much as possible (ie. try to keep as much of the strength gains as possible), you won't have anything to worry about.

BTW: My nipples are still fine, lol.
This, this, this! :)

Hi, im new on here I have never used forums personally just read along. I'm also planning a pH stack. I'm an experience lifter but have never used anything more than a natural test booster. From the research I have conducted so far I think halo extreme would be a good one for me to try seeing as I need to become leaner yet I still want to put on as much lean mass as possible. I read that you should consume 75mgs rather than the suggested 50mgs. This is what I have put together so far halo extreme x2, epi-andro, ultramale, advanced cycle support, e-controll. Would it be bennificial to double up on the ultramale and advanced cycle support seeing as I want minimal negative effects. Again sorry for interrupting but to be honest I'm not sure how to start a new thread.

Hi, im new on here I have never used forums personally just read along. I'm also planning a pH stack. I'm an experience lifter but have never used anything more than a natural test booster. From the research I have conducted so far I think halo extreme would be a good one for me to try seeing as I need to become leaner yet I still want to put on as much lean mass as possible. I read that you should consume 75mgs rather than the suggested 50mgs. This is what I have put together so far halo extreme x2, epi-andro, ultramale, advanced cycle support, e-controll. Would it be bennificial to double up on the ultramale and advanced cycle support seeing as I want minimal negative effects. Again sorry for interrupting but to be honest I'm not sure how to start a new thread.

Did you try pm-ing one of the moderators? They do a pretty good job of answering questions.

Ultra male is a pct product so you would take it after your cycle. Doubling advanced cycle support wont help either. Take acs as directed and if your going to double up on anything, make it epiandro. Also drink tons of water, eat as clean as you can and make sure to get good sleep. This will do a better job of managing sides.

Multivitamins and fish oil are also great to help maintain optimal health on cycle.

Back