• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Metha Drol Stack or Super DMZ Stack

getting there

Registered
Reaction score
I'm going up a notch... I looking for some recommendation... Anyone out there please advise. Thanks!

I've not used it ever... I would like to give it a try unless you say otherwise... What am I to experience and expect from it? I've read much on it that's all.

I'm new to IronMagLabs I've tried other stacks but nothing compared to what this company carries. I'm currently taking OTC stacks, pre and post recover supplements. I'd like to try and see what results I can accomplish by taking either stacks. If the stacks are to much for a beginner maybe some advice on which of the two would be recommended. Maybe a scaled down stack. Thanks.

getting there 0017 said:
I'm new to IronMagLabs I've tried other stacks but nothing compared to what this company carries. I'm currently taking OTC stacks, pre and post recover supplements. I'd like to try and see what results I can accomplish by taking either stacks. If the stacks are to much for a beginner maybe some advice on which of the two would be recommended. Maybe a scaled down stack. Thanks.

Here's a few of our items I would recommend for first time users;

Anabolic Matrix
Cyanostane
Ultra Male
Halo Extreme

I just placed my order.... Hopefully by Wednesday I'll have my supplements....

Anything else I should know about!?

The Neck 08154 said:
getting there 0017 said:

Here's a few of our items I would recommend for first time users;

Anabolic Matrix
Cyanostane
Ultra Male
Halo Extreme

I received my supplements yesterday. What is your recommendation on how to take it? Or just follow the suggested usage? Thanks!

Halo Extreme all the way for a first timer IMO.

Back