• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

4 andro test conversion & E2 aromatization

tony1354142

Registered
Reaction score
How much test does 4-andro actually convert to. I'm asking this to give me an idea of how much will aromatase to estro. I'm gyno prone @500mg of test E a week. I plan on running 4 caps of 4 andro along with a methyl and last time I ran 2 caps with no problem but as u can see I'm doubling the dose. I have e-control but will it be necessary ON cycle for 30 days?

How much test does 4-andro actually convert to. I'm asking this to give me an idea of how much will aromatase to estro. I'm gyno prone @500mg of test E a week. I plan on running 4 caps of 4 andro along with a methyl and last time I ran 2 caps with no problem but as u can see I'm doubling the dose. I have e-control but will it be necessary ON cycle for 30 days?
I don't recall anyone having estro sides from 4-Andro, but to be honest, I run E-Control while I'm on it just because I'm paranoid, haha!

At what dose do u run it at? 4 caps ed

Back