• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Just ordered m sten an 4 andro

Day ten is today. Yes I feel very lethargic an have from the get go pretty much. Its nothing u can't push thru tho. It does make for some long tiring days at work tho. Also some minor heartburn and I dnt feel like im sleeping as well but I think thas bc I feel so lethargic all the time. As far as that tho no complaints

Also some aggression issues since I work with the public all day everyday but its nothing u cant control if u want to. U just have to realize the reason u are getting so angry and try not to blow up on people

Up that 4-Andro and you'll be less lethargic. I always use 4 caps daily when using ANY of the Andros.

Damn. I was hoping the 100mg of 4-Andro would avoid lethargy. Is 200mg a lot more ? If your gyno prone would it aggravate it at that dosage of 200mg ?

Sanders how's your strength and weight so far ?

I started out bout 180-185 it fluctuated. Now the gym scale last night said 198 but one at home said 192 last night. This morning one at home said 190. One at gym is the big one like u would see at a doc office tho

Damn. I was hoping the 100mg of 4-Andro would avoid lethargy. Is 200mg a lot more ? If your gyno prone would it aggravate it at that dosage of 200mg ?

Sanders how's your strength and weight so far ?
4 caps of the Andros is pretty standard with most of the users on this board; if you're nervous about estro conversion, just run E-Control through cycle (3 caps daily- doses split: am, mid-day, pm).

Dnt get me wrong I love training and trying to get bigger and all but dang it sucks making ur self eat and drink all the time to the point where ur miserably full.. anyone else hate that?

M sten will definitely change your body thats for sure. I was going normal routine w normal weights until this week. I am on a week on serious drop sets mixed w super sets to exhaustion at end and let me tell u. People think I'm lying when I tell them I'm not injecting test. This stuff is the real deal. No sides for me except veins popping out left and right. I've gone from the normal 200 pound dude to a 215 pound ball of muscle. Im also in gym twice a day. On rest days I go in for a little cardio and hit each machine lightly just to stretch and keep blood flowing. Anyone doubting m sten is kidding themselves

Im having a problem going to hard while in the gym on this stuff. I think I've pulled something below my belly button doing abs and now when I try to do them it hurts and feels like somethings pulling in that area. Yesterday I apparently hurt my left trap bc it is in some kind of pain today. Not the usual soreness either more like a sharp pain..

Im having a problem going to hard while in the gym on this stuff. I think I've pulled something below my belly button doing abs and now when I try to do them it hurts and feels like somethings pulling in that area. Yesterday I apparently hurt my left trap bc it is in some kind of pain today. Not the usual soreness either more like a sharp pain..

drop the weight a little so you don't hurt yourself (further), and give a day or two for the exhausted stuff to recover
Yeah, and be sure to get a good warm up before lifting, and a good stretch session in after.

Day 13 up roughly ten pounds in weight.. ppl r taking notice and asking questions lol. Still eating as clean as I possibly can and drink between a gallon and two gallons of water a day. At least three protein shakes a day and then a casein shake before bed

Day 13 up roughly ten pounds in weight.. ppl r taking notice and asking questions lol. Still eating as clean as I possibly can and drink between a gallon and two gallons of water a day. At least three protein shakes a day and then a casein shake before bed
Right on!

EB how many days u workout a week and whats ur splits on them days??
Just trying to stay lean for summer right now and lifting intuitively; I'm doing 2 a days: big muscle group in the morn, small group in the evening - 6 days a week.

Back