• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Depression & Bodybuilding Even With Proper PCT & Cycling Protocals : YOUR THOUGHTS?

anabolicinsider

Registered
Reaction score
Depression & Bodybuilding Even With Proper PCT & Cycling Protocals : YOUR THOUGHTS?

Who cares to share their experience with the taboo subject of depression & bodybuilding?

I've never cycled but I have been on a no carb diet for months at a time. The low/no energy is killer & its very hard to stay positive. Hopefully a cycle with moderate carbs will keep me running. Not looking forward to PCT though

I've been having terrible emotions lately. Its not taking much for me to be pissed or crying like a girl. I'm hoping this estro rebound levels out soon.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I've been having terrible emotions lately. Its not taking much for me to be pissed or crying like a girl. I'm hoping this estro rebound levels out soon.

What are you currently running bubba? Will help further after this.

Just finished pct after 4 week Superdrol cycle. 10/20/20/30

And pct was clomid and nolva. With a blast load of torem the last two weeks.
No drinking at all since Feb
8-10 hours of sleep on a regular basis.
7 meals
More carbs

Oh and osta-rx for about a week and a half so far.

Dump either the clomid or nolva....use one or the other...add in some adex or aromasin in your pct...emotions wont be a issue anymore....

PCT is already finished as of monday. and PS is having 4th of july sale and i will definitely pick up an AI (which i was planning on ordering anyways cause im currently stocking up on everything i need for a 15wk T-ent) for AI's, do you recommend anastrozole, exemestane or letrozole?

Either adex or aromasin...some prefer aromasin cause the "suicidial inhibitor" crazy hit the net boards awhile back....but either will work fine....letro is a bit aggresive as a cycle support ai...but it can be used....but not prefered...i use adex....have for yrs...

I ordered the anastrozole (Arimidex) I should have it by monday. Really hoping it cheers me up cause its really easy to put on a happy front,, but i would like to feel as great on in the inside as i appear on the outside.

You should clear up after two weeks of your last pill of clomid. Lesson learned for sure!

Its weird. All this estrogen and no sign of gyno, not even the slightest tenderness ... and no issue getting and maintaining a strong erection. Sorry about that last sentence. Lol

Bro no need to apologize, we are not here to jump on you but guide you down the proper narrow path. Your good man, keep rocking.

Bro no need to apologize, we are not here to jump on you but guide you down the proper narrow path. Your good man, keep rocking.

Thank you much, PJ has helped out too through email as well.
I try to frequent this forum as much as possible cause i want it to keep growing.

The Osta is gonna help a lot in the "well-being" department. I tend to use Letro just because I'm impatient and it works fast. BUT...it KILLS my libido. Even with little to no libido, the Osta keeps me in a good mood. And once I taper off the Letro, the Osta has me ready hump walls!

The Osta is gonna help a lot in the "well-being" department. I tend to use Letro just because I'm impatient and it works fast. BUT...it KILLS my libido. Even with little to no libido, the Osta keeps me in a good mood. And once I taper off the Letro, the Osta has me ready hump walls!

Now I am excited that my dick is going to turn into a dremal tool haha.
I read on another AAS forum that letro was having the same effect as you were having, and they reduced the amount they were taking and also did every other day and they got their libido back plus blood tests showed still maintain the correct numbers for reduction in estrogen

Yeah, it's def better once you taper down and then off. You have to be careful with the rebound effect. I usually run 2 caps a day of E-Control for a couple weeks once I go off the Letro. That always works for me.

Back