• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

ACS questions

DevonRayG

Registered
Reaction score
I've just been wondering, why exactly am I taking my ACS 2 hours from any of my PH's? And with that in mind, is it okay to take my other supplements (Fish Oil, Vitamin C, Dailey multi, Taurine) With ACS? Or should it be 2 hours apart from every supplement? Just some random questions. Thanks in advance!

Its due to the product having liver support supplements in it like milk thistle. Taking ACS at the same time as your methylated ph/ds will hinder their absorption... that is why it's recommended to separate the dosage of ACS from your ph/ds. It is perfectly fine to take any other product with your ACS! ;) Let me know if you have any further questions.

Its due to the product having liver support supplements in it like milk thistle. Taking ACS at the same time as your methylated ph/ds will hinder their absorption... that is why it's recommended to separate the dosage of ACS from your ph/ds. It is perfectly fine to take any other product with your ACS! ;) Let me know if you have any further questions.

How about if take any other product with ph/ds?

Back