• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Can some one give me some good advice?!

LJJets

Registered
Reaction score
Im on my forth day of Super DMZ 2.0. I had bought Advance cycle support to take with it. I also have Ultra male rx and E-control for my PCT so far all is good im feeling fine but I wanted to know if e-control is good enough for pct or should i use the Ultra male with it? Should I do them both at the same time or start taking one of them first? This is the only cycle im going to do. I eat great have a good diet. Also just a note I take multi vitamins and fish oile.

Take both the Ultra Male and E-Control simultaneously for 4 weeks, doing 1 cap daily of the UM and 3 caps daily of the E-Control. Start them both the day after you take your last dose of SDMZ.

Im on my forth day of Super DMZ 2.0. I had bought Advance cycle support to take with it. I also have Ultra male rx and E-control for my PCT so far all is good im feeling fine but I wanted to know if e-control is good enough for pct or should i use the Ultra male with it? Should I do them both at the same time or start taking one of them first? This is the only cycle im going to do. I eat great have a good diet. Also just a note I take multi vitamins and fish oile.

you should retain more gains if you use a serm

You made two identical threads

Back