• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Delawerebadboys super dmz 3.0 log

Delawerebadboy

Registered
Reaction score
Delawerebadboy SUPER DMZ 3.0 Log this my first log and I am looking forward to the results from this awesome stake . I will post some before pics and stats later to day

Ok I have been taking my two pills per day , at the start of this log I am 178 pounds body fat ? I'm not sure . My diet is 4000 calories per day 225 to 250 grams of protien I'm gonna try and up my food intake to get the max out this combo. So far I can already fell some added strength definitely hungerer, since taking super DMV 3.0 Monday was chest

4 sets of 10
body wieght x 75

4 sets of incline 10 reps per set

4 sets of decline 10 reps per set

4 sets of flat bench 10 reps per set

Wednesday was shoulders and back

warm up then
4 sets of military presses x 10 per set from 110 up to 150
4 sets bent over rows x 10 per set 55 pounds up to 80 per side all dumb bells
3 sets or wide grip pull ups x 8 at my body weight
4 sets of up right dips x10 per
3 sets of shrugs x 20 per set 35 pounds up to 55 per side all dumb bells
today is a rest day my be some ab work

im still ill tryin to get some pics up so any input on how to make the process easier would be great

Still tryin load some pics any tips on the best or easiest way to complete this task I'm not the most computer savy

Nice work
180 pounds is not that big but I was never bigger then 150 and high body fat so 30 pounds and body recomp has been a drastic change I gonna try to get to 195 in this log

Still tryin load some pics any tips on the best or easiest way to complete this task I'm not the most computer savy

Load pics onto computer and use the little picture icon in the text editor to upload/attach them. Or from phone you can connect to ironmaglabs forum via tapatalk and upload pics from there

I load pics to Photobucket, then click the photo icon here and share the image url from Photobucket. Pics show up best that way.

mobile%20up

well I think I got so thanks for the help bros

I just loaded a pic should be up soon waiting on a mod to approve is what it said

So tonite I did arms and forearms

standing dumb bell curls 4 sets of 10
70 pounds

ez curl bar 3 sets of 10
80 pounds
Seated alternating dumb bell curls
3sets of ten with
35 pound dumb bells

concentration curls 4 sets of 10
2 sets of 35 pound dumb bells
2 sets of 25 pound dumb bells

strait bar 5 set of 10
Starting at 60 pounds and doing burn outs
or 21 some people call them

and then
For arm curls 2sets of 20
with 60 pounds

and finally 2 sets of the rope
with wieght on the end and u use
your wrist to roll it up and down
I find it hit both the sides of my for
arms

I am really trying to get any extra food I can in the way of protien bars , but I would rather it be whole food but I'll take what I can get all in all this is some potent stuff I can really feel the strength and pump is there and vascularity is deffinetly there

I am really trying to get any extra food I can in the way of protien bars , but I would rather it be whole food but I'll take what I can get all in all this is some potent stuff I can really feel the strength and pump is there and vascularity is deffinetly there

PB and J sandwiches! LOL on WONDER WHITE!

PB and J sandwiches! LOL on WONDER WHITE!
Yea I hear u I used to have a storage box on my back seat with , honey , peanut butter , wheat bread , jelly and just eat all day I need to get back in that mode agian

I have been away family member has cancer it was in remission , but it's back worse then ever but my god is a healer and is more then able ,

I have not missed any work outs I am up a solid 5 pounds and have deffinetly cut some body fat

monaday was chest and back arm
Tuesday was abs
wensday was shoulders and back
Tonite is abs

So this is a vary versitil compound can be used as a bulker or cut cycle with the right prep

Back