• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Docdoom's EpiAndro log for IML!

Glad you're enjoying the change. Hit me up whenever you want some program/cycle tweaks.
Thanks man! I will. I'm gonna give this new program a good go, before I try any more changes, but when I'm ready or if I'm having issues, I'd love to hit you up and mine your knowledge!

Back Day. I'm ridiculously sore from this weekend. I haven't gotten this sore in a long time. The new rep scheme is killer! I wish I could apply it to deads today, but I have to bring the weight back up slowly or risk reinjury. In a few weeks, I'll be there though.

Deadlifts 170 lbs x15, x13, x11 better at this weight, but still some grip issues at the end.

Shrugs 170 lbs x17, x14, x12 Went with a much shorter rest period and added a set.

Pull ups x12, x10, x7 up one

Yates rows 115 lbs x12, x9, x9 a 15 lbs increase brought the reps right where I want them!

It felt like a good one. Great focus. I think going back to 4 days a week is helping in that regard.

So, only 2 more days of the EpiAndro. I'll finish off the bottle and then this weekend I'll post up after pics and my youtube review. I can tell you the stuff is amazing. It might be the best IML product I've used so far with great results and no sides.

Quads

Squats 165 lbs, x12, x8, x6, x6

Leg extensions @ 110 lbs x15, x14, x12, x11 couldn't fit anymore weight on my bench for leg extenstions. :p

New rep scheme on squats was painful.;D I'll have to buy some more weights. My set is mix and match, if I get more of the thinner 25 pounders, I can add to my leg extensions.

This is it. The last day of my EpiAndro. I'm gonna miss it. I expect some strength drop in the next few weeks as I readjust to lifting without it. As I said before, I'll post my youtube review this weekend!

Here is that review. Better late than never. Between christmas and the flu, I've been busy.

<font color="#000000">

Here is that review. Better late than never. Between christmas and the flu, I've been busy.

<font color="#000000">
Thanks for the review! I've heard several times now that it's people's favorite product. Remember, it's also great for stacking!

Back