• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Flex Wheeler talks about depression, suicide and being blessed to be alive

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Flex Wheeler talks about depression, suicide and being blessed to be alive

In a very inspirational and moving interview with ‘Behind The Pump’; Flex Wheeler discusses depression, suicide and as well how he feels blessed after all that he has went through.

Flex Wheeler went into detail about his life as a professional bodybuilder and how he can now be an inspiration to others.

Flex has cemented his status not only as a legendary bodybuilder but as a truly gifted human who does admit his faults and also wakes up everyday to try to make a difference.

“I’D RATHER LIVE FIVE MORE MINUTES LIKE THIS THAN 54 YEARS AS I WAS BEFORE”

Flex admits that when he was at the peak of his career, he was a very depressed human being. He was never happy with himself and always felt insecure.

The physical perfection, nice cars, women and more did not help in any way.

Looking at Flex now, the majority of people might think he is truly depressed, but this is far from the truth.

Without the muscle, nice cars and everything else that comes along with the sport, Flex is feeling blessed and the happiest he has ever been, even after having part of his right leg amputated.

Flex said a few words during the interview that really puts everything in perspective; “I’d rather live five more minutes like this than 54 years as I was before.”

https://youtu.be/tz8A8258UDI

Back