• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Getting back!

zook3515

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm 23 years old and in the past i have took an PH product, but its been awhile go.
I want to get on a PH product again, but confused which of your product I want to get on? Also, Halo extreme total stack shows that its still out of stock?.....do you recommend to take the full stack or can you take a PH by its self and follow up with a PCT??
:D
Thanks

Zook

I'd buy the stack to be safe and protect the liver I guess :), but maybe 'The Neck' can confirm ;)

zook3515 0587 said:
Hello,
I'm 23 years old and in the past i have took an PH product, but its been awhile go.
I want to get on a PH product again, but confused which of your product I want to get on? Also, Halo extreme total stack shows that its still out of stock?.....do you recommend to take the full stack or can you take a PH by its self and follow up with a PCT??
:D
Thanks

Zook

Like mentioned, the full stack is the most effective/safest route. Halo can be done with just a PCT follow up, but I'm always a big fan of the Advanced Cycle Support insurance policy.

Thanks for comments and the good resources. I'll get right on that. Hopefully they have the full stack in stock!!!! ;D

Thanks

Zook

Just one more thing....should I start with Halo or could I jump right in and use Super-Dmz?

Zook

Back