• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Got some extra money....planning my Halo or Super Dmz cycle

Init4me

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, I know I'm only on my second week of Halo, but so far I'm loving it. I'm thinking I'd like to do another stack when the time is right, and since I have a little extra money now I'd like to place an order before the money is spent.

I started Halo stack on March 15, and should be done with PCT by May 15 th. How soon after PCT ends before I can start another cycle?

Next question, since it seems that I'm responding well to Halo thus far with no sides, should I stick with Halo, or will my body have adapted to it, making it less effective to another cycle? If I do use it would it be ok to up the dose, and if so, by how much? The other thing I'm thinking of is possibly doing a Super Dmz rx stack instead, swapping out the halo for the Super DMZ. They still have some available on Amazon, and I'd like to get some before it runs out. So, what is the difference between these two products, is the Super DMZ more potent? Do they both work by the same mechanism? Are the sides usually a little more severe?

I'm still looking for lean gains, and the only reason I'm even thinking about doing another cycle is because I'd like to get through the summer looking as lean and hard as possible. So far the Halo has met my expectations, but only time will tell if I meet my goal of getting down to 10% bf by the end of may. If I make it with this cycle, I'll just save the new product for sometime in the future. I just hate to leave the money sitting in the bank---my wife may decide she needs a new pair of shoes. LOL

As always, thanks for the help bro's and broette's ( Just made up a word) LOL

Terry

P.S. I see many people on other forums only doing the PH and cycle support for the first 4 weeks, and only using the other products in the stacks on PCT? Is this an option? If a person were to do this would there results drop dramatically? I'm thinking that if I went this route I could save a bunch of money by splitting stretching out the Anabolic Matrix and Ultra male into two cycles. What's the pros and cons of doing this?

BTW.....anybody on the fence about Halo....Get off the fence. You won't be sorry.

Damn....one more question. I've had low testosterone levels for a long time, and I'm thinking of using IML products to help boost my levels even after my cylce. Is the ultra male, anabolic matrix, and e control something that has to be cycled, or can I use it month in and month out like any other supplement without dropping my body's ability to produce what little testosterone it does? If I were going to use these products, which one would be the best if I had to choose only one?

OK, now I'm done with the questions, quit hatten on me now!!! LOL

Last edited:
Halo has been getting very good user feedback. I would go with what is working for you. Maybe 8 weeks after PCT.

Hey, I know I'm only on my second week of Halo, but so far I'm loving it. I'm thinking I'd like to do another stack when the time is right, and since I have a little extra money now I'd like to place an order before the money is spent.

I started Halo stack on March 15, and should be done with PCT by May 15 th. How soon after PCT ends before I can start another cycle?

(After PCT I would weight eight weeks as Mr. Heavy suggested.)

Next question, since it seems that I'm responding well to Halo thus far with no sides, should I stick with Halo, or will my body have adapted to it, making it less effective to another cycle?

(No your body hasn't imo had enough time to become use to the compound where further use would be pointless.). The stacks are designed for that reason, 4-6wks on, pct, time off to let the body recover then shock it again with Halo or if responded well to Halo bump it up to dmz or cyano+halo stacked equals wicked result.).

If I do use it would it be ok to up the dose, and if so, by how much? The other thing I'm thinking of is possibly doing a Super Dmz rx stack instead, swapping out the halo for the Super DMZ. They still have some available on Amazon, and I'd like to get some before it runs out. So, what is the difference between these two products, is the Super DMZ more potent? Do they both work by the same mechanism? Are the sides usually a little more severe?

(Super-dmz versus halo in comparison are the difference between shooting a shot-gun<<dmz and a 22rifle<<halo imo. Sides there again will depend on your body make-up. Super-dmz is much more potent than Halo and again your sides could possibly be more maybe higher bp, sweats, and possible gyno if you are prone as why you should have all prods associated with the stack and nolva is recommended in case of a gyno flare imo.)

I'm still looking for lean gains, and the only reason I'm even thinking about doing another cycle is because I'd like to get through the summer looking as lean and hard as possible. So far the Halo has met my expectations, but only time will tell if I meet my goal of getting down to 10% bf by the end of may. If I make it with this cycle, I'll just save the new product for sometime in the future. I just hate to leave the money sitting in the bank---my wife may decide she needs a new pair of shoes. LOL

As always, thanks for the help bro's and broette's ( Just made up a word) LOL

Terry

P.S. I see many people on other forums only doing the PH and cycle support for the first 4 weeks, and only using the other products in the stacks on PCT? Is this an option? If a person were to do this would there results drop dramatically? I'm thinking that if I went this route I could save a bunch of money by splitting stretching out the Anabolic Matrix and Ultra male into two cycles. What's the pros and cons of doing this?

BTW.....anybody on the fence about Halo....Get off the fence. You won't be sorry.

Damn....one more question. I've had low testosterone levels for a long time, and I'm thinking of using IML products to help boost my levels even after my cylce. Is the ultra male, anabolic matrix, and e control something that has to be cycled, or can I use it month in and month out like any other supplement without dropping my body's ability to produce what little testosterone it does? If I were going to use these products, which one would be the best if I had to choose only one?

OK, now I'm done with the questions, quit hatten on me now!!! LOL

I would cycle on and off of all prods to ensure body dependency doesn't take place and your body get a custom to the compounds and not react positive toward your ultimate goal. You should always PCT no matter what you do imo, and as already discussed hope on the trt treatment you are already prescribed till the next PH cycle. Good luck!!!

My response are in parenthesis.

Hey, thanks again Chris, you and Heavy are great. Much appreciated!!!

Thanks Heavy, 8 weeks it is. Is that pic you in your Avatar? How old are you?

I'm not asking for recommendations as to where to buy, but how does one keep from getting ripped off trying to buy Nolva or Clomid online? Have you ever been ripped off personally?

Back