• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo Extreme cycle

also, do i have to take advanced cycle support still or not?

I would continue taking acs for atleast 2 weeks after your done with the halo but you can take it as long as you want.

Heavy is right on! Halo Extreme, Halovar,Halo test-25,Halodrol(all the diff names for halo) WILL increase ur Muscle mass size a bit...not as much as Superdrol or DMZ but it will in fact add some LBM if ur diet and fitness plan is on point but halo will mostly lean ur bf% out more then add alot of Mass from wat i researched. thats why its compared to Anavar and Winstrol

Ooook i've decided to carry on the cycle, rather than waste the money i have spent, right?! The problem is, ive missed a day of halo, so, i have 37 caps left and tomorrow (monday) will be my 3rd week. And i have 46 Ultra Male caps left, and so many ACS (don't need to worry about that really). so i have 37 halo caps left to take in 2 weeks. Do you have any reccomended daily doseage for me to even it out? I don't mind takin 3 a day for a few days to catch up with the days i've missed. Hope it's fine to be a day late too!

cool, so Halo at 7am, 3pm, 11pm. i still take UM & ACS at 7am? i dont need to up the ACS doseage?

yea i've been taking UM anyway. I was taking 1x halo, UM, & 2x acs in the morning. then 1 halo at PM. But if i'm capping at 3 halo per day, do i still take UM & ACS in the morning? UM is fine as post cycle even though im taking it on my cycle too, right?

Wizzx said:
yea i've been taking UM anyway. I was taking 1x halo, UM, & 2x acs in the morning. then 1 halo at PM. But if i'm capping at 3 halo per day, do i still take UM & ACS in the morning? UM is fine as post cycle even though im taking it on my cycle too, right?

UM and ACS can remain the same with the added Halo cap.

UM is a must post cycle.

Ok good, so after 4 weeks i will have 30 UM caps left, that is my pct, right?

Wizzx 083 said:
Ok good, so after 4 weeks i will have 30 UM caps left, that is my pct, right?

Correct.

Back