• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo ....so far so good

Init4me

Registered
Reaction score
Day 5 of doing Halo extreme stack. Won't be a long post, but wanted to give a quick update.
Ill follow up soon with a more detailed progress journal when I have more time. Working 12 hrs a day 7 days a week sucks! No sides to speak of. Feeling quite mellow actually. I'm thinking the lowered cotisol has evened me out. My appetite is fine; I'm maintaining a 500 calorie deficit. So far I've seen the scale move up about 2 lbs. My strength gains are weird. I feel the same on my first few sets, but on my last sets I feel stronger and have actually upped the weight more than expected. By the time I finish my workout I feel invigorated and I'm not ready to leave.
My sleep is good and I wake up feeling refreshed. Libido is fine, but who has time for sex!!!
Will post more later. So far I'm liking halo...

When they say three weeks to feel full affect I wonder why, and does that mean that I can only expect good gains the last week. Hmm
If I wanted to up my dosage what week should I do this in, and by how much?

Later...bk to wk.

Day 5 of doing Halo extreme stack. Won't be a long post, but wanted to give a quick update.
Ill follow up soon with a more detailed progress journal when I have more time. Working 12 hrs a day 7 days a week sucks! No sides to speak of. Feeling quite mellow actually. I'm thinking the lowered cotisol has evened me out. My appetite is fine; I'm maintaining a 500 calorie deficit. So far I've seen the scale move up about 2 lbs. My strength gains are weird. I feel the same on my first few sets, but on my last sets I feel stronger and have actually upped the weight more than expected. By the time I finish my workout I feel invigorated and I'm not ready to leave.(this is one of the great side effects of this product lol. My buddy was running it, and felt the same way. Endurance was noticeably up)
My sleep is good and I wake up feeling refreshed. Libido is fine, but who has time for sex!!!
Will post more later. So far I'm liking halo...

When they say three weeks to feel full affect I wonder why, and does that mean that I can only expect good gains the last week. Hmm(you already know the answer to this, as you're seeing its effects right now.)
If I wanted to up my dosage what week should I do this in, and by how much?(you could throw another cap in the mix half way through, but I wouldn't bother, if the gains are still rolling in. If you feel yourself stalling out, that's when I would add a cap.)

Later...bk to wk.
in bold

Quick update. Hit the gym last night. Squats and stiff leg deads along with abs.
One word. Wow!!!

Still no sides, unless you count getting stronger.
Holding 500 calorie deficit, but lbm is up 3 lbs. I'm also burning alot of cals. 4500 yesterday. Wow!
Official weigh in and bodyfat measurent Saturday. Will report back soon.

Quick update. Hit the gym last night. Squats and stiff leg deads along with abs.
One word. Wow!!!

Still no sides, unless you count getting stronger.
Holding 500 calorie deficit, but lbm is up 3 lbs. I'm also burning alot of cals. 4500 yesterday. Wow!
Official weigh in and bodyfat measurent Saturday. Will report back soon.

Kickass, look forward to seeing what your overall progress when cycle is complete.

Back