• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

How/if you would stack this?

key

Registered
Reaction score
Hi.
I'm taking Osta, early 20mg/day, (6,5 mg every 8 hours), later(now) only 13 mg/day (6,5 mg every 12 hours), for maintenance on low fitness activity.
Do i need Advanced cycle support, E-control and Male rx, to stack with Osta?

Is possible (or raccomanded..) to stack all of this at the same time?
halo extreme, osta rx, e-control, razor cuts, advanced cycle support, ultra male

Halo extreme can be stacked with Osta? (in which dosage raccomanded? and with which supporters?)

Osta Rx, can be taken alone? (only; no cycle supporters)

Thanks!!!

Let's not waste time answerring questions that probably don't need to be answered and let me ask you this--what is your goal? What do you want to accomplish by using IML products?

The goal are many.. that's why many products..
Keep gains made before, cutting excessive(more than acceptable) fat, reducing water retention, lowering estrogens and possibli avoiding DHT, and avoding testosterone side-effects (baldness, HPTA unbalance, etc.), while at the same time, gain mass.

For now i started with Osta, recently i added Razor; now i want add E-Control to the "stack", but i don't know if E-Control with Osta: is meaningless? Or worse, dangerous? Or benefits..?

Opinions are welcome..

The goal are many.. that's why many products..
Keep gains made before, cutting excessive(more than acceptable) fat, reducing water retention, lowering estrogens and possibli avoiding DHT, and avoding testosterone side-effects (baldness, HPTA unbalance, etc.), while at the same time, gain mass.

For now i started with Osta, recently i added Razor; now i want add E-Control to the "stack", but i don't know if E-Control with Osta: is meaningless? Or worse, dangerous? Or benefits..?

Opinions are welcome..

There is no reason to add E-control to Osta, as it does not aromatize. Actually, Osta will lower estrogen levels indirectly by suppressing endogenous testosterone production.

Suppressing estrogen levels too much will only result in additional aside effects, such as diminished sex drive and even a reduction in potential muscle growth, as we require normal amounts of estrogen to recover and grow optimally.

Back