• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

is there a pro that is similar to hgh

dj2dirk41

Registered
Reaction score
most pros are like testosterone and can get you bigger and stronger but i was wondering if anyone knows of any supplements that have similar effects like hgh

Nope....wish there was...

One tbing i wanted to add...as a person who has been on hrt for yrs....hgh does work...but for the cost(my nsurance covets mine)...i dont think its a good bang for the buck in most cases....and it doesnt do amymore that a strict dietary plan and proper training will for the exterior appereance of your physique for the most part...

One tbing i wanted to add...as a person who has been on hrt for yrs....hgh does work...but for the cost(my nsurance covets mine)...i dont think its a good bang for the buck in most cases....and it doesnt do amymore that a strict dietary plan and proper training will for the exterior appereance of your physique for the most part...

^^^True story.

Back