• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Just started Methadrol(feedback on ph)

Stang 5.0

Registered
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how quickly they noticed results with this PH and what kid of results they got out of it. Also what gains were kept while using proper PCT? This is not my first PH but Ive heard a lot of people talk about this product and I'm curious to know some feed back from others on how it worked for them.
Thanks!

Stang 5.0 said:
Can anyone tell me how quickly they noticed results with this PH and what kid of results they got out of it. Also what gains were kept while using proper PCT? This is not my first PH but Ive heard a lot of people talk about this product and I'm curious to know some feed back from others on how it worked for them.
Thanks!

You will start to notice some solid gains at the end of week 2 going into week 3. With a proper diet & training routine in place, it's nothing to see a solid 12-14lb gain. With a top notch PCT protocal, you can retain 8-10lbs of LBM.

Just curious what pct would u consider really good cause I have been through a handful and they are some what decent but nothing I'm amazed about.

Stang 5.0 04 said:
Just curious what pct would u consider really good cause I have been through a handful and they are some what decent but nothing I'm amazed about.
SERM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 days on Metha-Drol and it was obvious I was on a strong oral. Great pumps and increases in strength.

Back