• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Looking to start new stack

Kneebar

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Looking to lean out as much as I can in the next few months and would like to start 1 of IML's many different stacks to help. Problem is, they all say they help with getting lean. That said, if you had to pick the safest stack for getting lean (easiest on the liver, hairline, and minimal gyno), which would you choose? Currently looking hard at the Cyanostane and Deca-Drol stacks...

FYI, I did the advertised 1-Andro stack about a year ago with no side effects.

Thanks,

Kneebar

Okay just ordered the Halo-Extreme stack today. So as I understand it, I won't need a SERM on this correct? As I mentioned before I ran the 1-Andro stack a few months ago without any side effects (other than a little sluggishness out of the gym).

Bitch titties scare me....

Thanks,

Kneebar

Kneebar 06 said:
Okay just ordered the Halo-Extreme stack today. So as I understand it, I won't need a SERM on this correct? As I mentioned before I ran the 1-Andro stack a few months ago without any side effects (other than a little sluggishness out of the gym).

Bitch titties scare me....

Thanks,

Kneebar

If your ordered the full stack you will have everything you need. Bitch tit wont be an issue,

Back