• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

M-Sten RX + Stano + ?

danieltx

Registered
Reaction score
My next cycle will start in a few weeks and still unsure about the last compound to add in. I know for sure I'll do Elite Stano for 8 weeks and likely M-Sten RX for 6 weeks. I've been debating Super DMZ 2.0 vs. M-Sten but after using SDMZ2 last year I kinda want to give the M-Sten a shot instead.

Still looking for 1 more compound to add in. I've seen recommendations of 4 Andro or Max LMG but I don't want anything wet. Ideally I'd love to do 4 weeks of Superdrol to start but I've heard bad things about the new clone put out by Celtic Labs.

Halodrol and Epi are always options since both can go 6 weeks, but I'd like something stronger. Any recommendations?

Finally, I have plenty of experience with orals. I've run very high doses and stacked multiple methyls without issue. I just have a high tolerance. So no lectures on anything being overkill.

This is overkill! :p Lol Who am I to say anything about overkill. Add in Halo Extreme at 75mg for the last 6wks, overlapped with the last 4wks of M-Sten

Weeks 1 - 8
Stano

Weeks 1 - 6
Super-DMZ (would be so much better, as it is an Equivalent amt of M-Sten per cap + 10mg of DMZ as well)

Weeks 3 - 8
Halo Extreme

Honestly, I wasn't as impressed with SDMZ2 as I thought I'd be. I did it for 4 weeks with Epi for 6 weeks. I've done cycle with weaker compounds and had better strength and size gains. I've also heard the methylstenbolone in M-Sten RX is more pure than what's in SDMZ2. Pairing a straight dymethazine product with M-Sten was omething that crossed my mind, though SDMZ2 at 4-5 caps a day plus Stano and something else might be able to get the job done.

Honestly, I wasn't as impressed with SDMZ2 as I thought I'd be. I did it for 4 weeks with Epi for 6 weeks. I've done cycle with weaker compounds and had better strength and size gains. I've also heard the methylstenbolone in M-Sten RX is more pure than what's in SDMZ2. Pairing a straight dymethazine product with M-Sten was omething that crossed my mind, though SDMZ2 at 4-5 caps a day plus Stano and something else might be able to get the job done.
Expectations were too high. I've always had better results from using a single oral at a time vs running two stacked together... stacking two or three or four compounds does not mean double the gains, it may mean 25% more. You're either 280lbs or your diet and training must be whack if you think you need 4+ caps of SDMZ to make solid gains.

Back