• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Osta RX After Halo Extreme Stack

BLACK07

Registered
Reaction score
Currently on 1st week of PCT after finishing the Halo Extreme Stack...just noticed the reviews on Osta RX and I want to try it. When could I take Osta? Should I wait till after I finish PCT? Thanks!

Currently on 1st week of PCT after finishing the Halo Extreme Stack...just noticed the reviews on Osta RX and I want to try it. When could I take Osta? Should I wait till after I finish PCT? Thanks!
Osta can slow the recovery of the HPTA as it is slightly suppressive (approx 1-2ng/dL/ed on avg) when used at it's recommended dose of 3 caps nightly.You could take it now at 2 caps daily, or wait till after PCT and take it at 3 caps daily for up to 12wks - 8 wks of Ultra Male stacked to the end of it will work as a Mild AI and help prevent too much shutdown.. if it bothers you, you could run a small PCT of E-Control following the Osta cycle.

Osta can slow the recovery of the HPTA as it is slightly suppressive (approx 1-2ng/dL/ed on avg) when used at it's recommended dose of 3 caps nightly.You could take it now at 2 caps daily, or wait till after PCT and take it at 3 caps daily for up to 12wks - 8 wks of Ultra Male stacked to the end of it will work as a Mild AI and help prevent too much shutdown.. if it bothers you, you could run a small PCT of E-Control following the Osta cycle.

Spot on.

Back