• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super dmz cycle

strengthlife21

Registered
Reaction score
Whatsup fellas. Getting ready to start a super dmz cycle. Just gonna run the standard 2 pills a day and see how that goes, no stack. I'm a gear vet, but haven't touched any or anything for 4 years so I think my body should be nice and reset. Gonna run Advanced Cycle Support with the dmz throughout. In addition I take animal pak, animal pm, BCAAs, hemavol and c4 for my pwo. For Pct Ive got Clomid which I'm thinking about running 100/50/25/25. I also have Aromasin and Ultra Male. I'm 6'2" 226lbs (pics below). Let's see how this goes. I gotta couple quick questions since it's been a minute since I've been in the game and have seen a lot of conflicting info since I've been re researching:

1. How's my PCT look and when during my PCT should I bring in the Aromasin (I am prone to gyno so I can't mess around) and Ultra male?

2. I've been running bodybuilding.com's alpha protocol (d aspartic acid) for ab 30 days and wanna know on average how long before my test profile should return to normal so i can start the DMZ?

3. Is it or is it not a bad idea to run a pwo while on a PH?

Attachments

• anonymous motivation.jpg
    anonymous motivation.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 8 week pic small.jpg
    8 week pic small.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 11
Welcome to the forum.
I have a little bit of input to offer here. Being gyno prone as well I have to tell you that you should have no issues while on SDMZ 2.0. ! have run it multiple times and all was well. Being gyno prone I always have nolva on hand. It is the best treatment for gyno symptoms. I use it @ 20mg daily for pct and it works like a charm to jump start my natty test production as well. Clomid works just fine for pct @ 50mg ed for 4 weeks but my logic is why not just use nolva since you can use it on cycle as well if gyno symptoms pop up? To each his own. I honestly dont think you will need the aromasin at any point of this cycle.

PCT weeks 1-4
Clomid @ 50mg
Ultra male @ 1 cap ed
ACS @ 2 caps ed

This set up should suffice IMO.
As for PWO on cycle, it is just fine as long as you monitor your BP throughout the cycle. I would drop the Hemavol about a week into your cycle since you will have no need for extra pump.....SDMZ does a great job with this and hemavol is way too expensive to use when it is not needed. I would start using it again about 2 weeks into PCT. I used it for years and love the stuff! I am not familiar with the alpha protocol so I can not comment on it. I hope some of this helps you. Have a great cycle!

Thanks a lot Pete! So You think I should set it up

PCT weeks 1-4
Nolva 20mg/day
Ultra male 1 cap/day
Acs 2 caps/day

I appreciate your input man. Excited to be on the forum and get some "assisted" gains again, natural was ok for a lil bit, but time to get big!

Thanks a lot Pete! So You think I should set it up

PCT weeks 1-4
Nolva 20mg/day
Ultra male 1 cap/day
Acs 2 caps/day

I appreciate your input man. Excited to be on the forum and get some "assisted" gains again, natural was ok for a lil bit, but time to get big!
This is how I have done it for my last 5 cycles and it has worked well for me. If you have any other questions just ask...... there are many friendly, helpful and knowledgeable people on this forum.
How long were you thinking of running the SDMZ 2.0?

Back