• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super dmz/halo/ clen/ t3

THE_ONE

Registered
Reaction score
Just a few questions answers and opinions welcomed.
Just received my supps from iron mag super dmz and halo + the support supplements they recommend + taurine
Main goal is to cut away some fat and get leaner.
Planning to stack the following: Super dmz + Halo extreme + clen + t3. Would the t3 and clen have a positive or negative effect while on the phs? I know t3 metabolizes muscle at sone point so ph or steroid is needed I'd say to counter the effects.
Been researching the clen and t3 any Suggestions on dosage would b welcomed. I'll be doin some before and afters if I survive lol.looking forward to some nice changes as I have a Few extra lbs to get rid of.

i dont know too much about t3 but i would say take the ph's then post cycle then cut up on the clen and t3 but wile on dmz remember to eat i know your trying to cut fat but a lot of people think to cut carbs and dude in my opinion carbs are just as importand if not more than protien. hey if you dont mind can you send me a private message where you got the clen ive been searching but i just dont trust the sites out there

Cool man thanks for the reply. Hope to obtain as much advice as I can about this. Actually just started today. Any other advice and replies are welcomed. 8)

Back