• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Tony Fortress IML Epi-Andro log

Great log. I am really wanting to try this product.

Solid arm workout yesterday morning. I will be hitting chest tonight, stay tuned for a post workout update! Weight is at 175lbs. sides are nill!

That weight is climbing!

It is!! surprised its gone up this much. Solid chest workout last night. Strength is holding steady from my last chest workout. I would also like to reinforce that the sweating I experienced in the first 2 weeks of the cycle is diminished to a not noticeable amount. Feeling really solid! I haven't forgotten and did take those leg pics, just haven't had a chance to upload them yet. I will ASAP. Going to hop on the scale in a few minutes. I have new pictures from the front as well. Stand by!

Keep killing it brother

Just hopped on the scale, back down to 174lbs. Not sure what day im on exactly... but im on my last bottle of this stuff.

Getting cold on the east coast boys!! Almost the holidays!

Tis the Season for crashed gear,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

;)

1465245_10201550102009002_1293132091_n.jpg

1240024_10201550089848698_766622891_n.jpg

Lats are looking solid brother!!!

Lookin' lean!

Looking great man!

Thanks Guys! I appreciate the support. I believe tomorrow is the last day of my cycle, and the end of my log! A few things I want to update everyone on. I am experiencing no side effects. My Strength has gone up tremendously throughout the cycle. At the moment, my flat bench press max is up 20lbs since I started taking the compound (265lbs). I am noticeably leaner and more vascular all over. I even have some veins in my calves and shins that are starting to become visible! Hopefully down the road these will become pronounced :cool:. My weight is staying at 174-175lbs. Stay tuned for my final review! And thank you all for following and all of your motivation and support.

Alright guys, the cycle is a few days past over. I am not doing a PCT because I have launched right into something else.

I consider this cycle to be a great success! EpiAndro is a very strong strength building product. It also helped me to lean out a bit over the course of 4 weeks while packing on a few additional pounds of lean muscle. What more can you ask for out of such a mild compound? I experienced no worrying side effects whatsoever at a 400mg+ dose every day. I only ran a few little things for support and I saw no need to change that. I felt energetic and pleasant throughout the cycle; no rough days that I can remember... unlike many of the stronger orals.

As far as strength gains go... shit son! I put over 20lbs on my bench max. All of my lifts have gone up respectable amounts, matching the strength I picked up on my Halo cycle. I would absolutely recommend this compound to powerlifters!!

I am making a video as requested by IML with an update on my physique! I will post it ASAP, and thanks for your patience!

Back