• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Was the M-Sten formula changed with the packaging?

Clay Blesch

Registered
Reaction score
I used your previous formulation (or packaging?) of M-Sten, bought in May this year, and absolutely loved it! So much fun and the gains and vascularity are incredible. Now I'm getting ready for another cycle but is the dimethazine something you just added with this new packaging? And is it really in there? I love you guys but I must ask since it was only mentioned like once and not included in the supplement facts on the product page. Lol and thanks in advance for the quick reply!

M-sten should be just that - Methylstenbolone, only one active compound. The only reason you'd see Dymethazine is if you had a bottle of SDMZ 2.0, which is Methystenbolone (The "Super") and Dymethazine (The "DMZ").

Ahh my bad, I didn't notice the "upcoming" part when they were discussing the release of the formula including dmz. Thanks brotha.

Back