• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Would I be safe running DMZ again only 4 weeks off?

BlazerBaseball47

Registered
Reaction score
So I ran DMZ just over 4 weeks ago. The gains and everything were unbelievable. Of course though 2 days after coming off of it, I got mono. I sat 3 weeks allowed to do nothing. My doctor cleared me today so I immediately went to the gym. All my gains are gone, at least 30 pounds off all my core lifts. Baseball season starts next month so I'm unable to run it during the season.

Basically I wanted to know if I could use my second bottle of DMZ now. I was set up for a big year, several colleges watching me, but mono devastated about 3 months of gains. I will run it the right way if you think I'd be Ok, 2 Gallons f water daily, cycle support, everything. So what do you guys think?

I was set up for a big year, several colleges watching me, but mono devastated about 3 months of gains. I will run it the right way if you think I'd be Ok, 2 Gallons f water daily, cycle support, everything. So what do you guys think?
Just curious about your age since colleges are watching you.......

So I ran DMZ just over 4 weeks ago. The gains and everything were unbelievable. Of course though 2 days after coming off of it, I got mono. I sat 3 weeks allowed to do nothing. My doctor cleared me today so I immediately went to the gym. All my gains are gone, at least 30 pounds off all my core lifts. Baseball season starts next month so I'm unable to run it during the season.

Basically I wanted to know if I could use my second bottle of DMZ now. I was set up for a big year, several colleges watching me, but mono devastated about 3 months of gains. I will run it the right way if you think I'd be Ok, 2 Gallons f water daily, cycle support, everything. So what do you guys think?
I wouldn't sweat it man.Your athletic abilities didn't come out of a gel cap.

Back