• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

beginner question

relik

Registered
Reaction score
what is wrong with someone new to PH, and taking S.DMZ 2.0? for six weeks, and 4? or is it not too bad

what is wrong with someone new to PH, and taking S.DMZ 2.0? for six weeks, and 4? or is it not too bad

Generally people recommend you start with a milder compound, like halo, because it is easier to manage with less risks. most of the side effects associated with regular dose halo cycles are very minor. SDMZ is quite the opposite: very powerful, and more opportunity for error. Sides can come on quicker and be more concerning. Halo is a good way to get your feet wet. I just finished my 4 week cycle of helladrol @100mg, I noticed almost no side effects.

but if everything is laid out well with proper pct aren't the sides manageable (able to get rid of them) making the time on-cycle bearable

but if everything is laid out well with proper pct aren't the sides manageable (able to get rid of them) making the time on-cycle bearable

YES. this is 100% true. However, everyone's tolerance to compounds is different. You may be able to tolerate more or less of a dose of hormone products as the next person. Starting with a mild compound allows you to assess your tolerance while mitigating the risks of damaging your body. And yes, it is damaging your body.

Back