• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Autodoc's 6 wk. Super DMZ 2.0 log

Day 45 DMZ / Day 14 Trenabol. Today's my last day of running the super DMZ 2.0. I'm deff buying another bottle to have to run again for a future cycle. I reacted extremely well IMO to it as far as gains and sides. ONly side really to speak of was lethargy here and there and a little bit more acne than usual. Prone to acne so I was expecting much worst.

Weight this morning was 186.X. Dialed back the cals, time to cut some of the fat back and get back to same BF% I was at precycle(or lower). 4 more weeks of the Trenabol. 6 weeks left until PCT. So far from the Tren I've suffered no additional sides. No sleep problems or anything. I'm extremely short tempered with stupidity as is, and so far it doesn't seem to be any more than usual.

photo4tos.jpg

Day 45 DMZ / Day 14 Trenabol. ONly side really to speak of was lethargy here and there and a little bit more acne than usual.

Bullshit those were the only sides..........you gained some serious mass and that was the most serious side effect of all!:D
Nice work! Finish strong and have a good solid PCT lined up so you can keep those gains.

Bullshit those were the only sides..........you gained some serious mass and that was the most serious side effect of all!:D
Nice work! Finish strong and have a good solid PCT lined up so you can keep those gains.

Lol. Indeed indeed. I noticed the changes day by day, but when I compare the beginning pic with the ending pic of the DMZ, it looks like a night and day difference. Weight this morning is 185.8lbs (+23.8 lbs). Man though, I experienced no sides from the Tren until last night. It was freezing in my house, yet I woke up drenched. i don't mean a little wet either. Had to get up and change clothes I was sweating so bad. Also yesterday, I was EXTREMELY TIRED, the whole day. Went over to a friends house and just slept the whole time, morning till night. That's unusual for me. Fat's still dropping

From my past experience with Tren products the night sweats should subside before too long. If I remember correctly I had them for a week or so during a cycle. It got to the point that I had to wear a t-shirt to bed and have a back up waiting to change into halfway through the night.
With the lethargy just take some DHEA @50-100mg ed but only when symptoms occur.
Good luck and hang in there!

From my past experience with Tren products the night sweats should subside before too long. If I remember correctly I had them for a week or so during a cycle. It got to the point that I had to wear a t-shirt to bed and have a back up waiting to change into halfway through the night.
With the lethargy just take some DHEA @50-100mg ed but only when symptoms occur.
Good luck and hang in there!

lol damn. Well it's been another night of the night sweats. Chest day again. See if the strength has been starting to come in. I've been getting sore as shit lately, more than I usually am, and it goes away super quick. Much better recovery on Trenabol, than DMZ 2.0. Feels like I can workout each muscle group about 3x per week. Don't think I'm ever going to run another cycle without Tren. Been eating like a pig past few days(not too dirty), and still see improvements in the mirror day by day. The recovery time also makes me think that I'd be able to utilize whatever other compound I'm stacking with Tren better since I'd be able to get more workouts in per muscle group.

Day 18 Trenabol. Today was a back day. Simple workout, Lots of all different type of rows. No pulldowns. Here's a comparison pic so far.

This was I want to say around day 3

photobio.jpg

This was today at day 48

img0569fu.jpg

Day 18 Trenabol. Today was a back day. Simple workout, Lots of all different type of rows. No pulldowns. Here's a comparison pic so far.

This was I want to say around day 3

photobio.jpg

This was today at day 48

img0569fu.jpg

damn!!!! got a lot more to say but damn !!!

Quick update. Couple new PR's. 315 X 5 Bench press. After that, rolled back and knocked out 95X10 110X8 and then 120X6 dumbbell press. I know my strength hasn't increased that much, just felt a tad invincible so I said fuggit, where's the heaviest dumbbells in here. At this point if you guys couldn't tell, I'm pretty much only resting one day in between workouts. Wouldn't keep doing it if it wasn't working.

Hey my brother it looks like things are going good for you very nice gains im coming to the end of my 4th week of my msten 4andro cycle two more weeks to go just a few sides to deal with sore joints , lethergy, and now some cramping but i could hang starting to make size gains and i've put on about 10 lbs. I will be following you through your pct
Quick update. Couple new PR's. 315 X 5 Bench press. After that, rolled back and knocked out 95X10 110X8 and then 120X6 dumbbell press. I know my strength hasn't increased that much, just felt a tad invincible so I said fuggit, where's the heaviest dumbbells in here. At this point if you guys couldn't tell, I'm pretty much only resting one day in between workouts. Wouldn't keep doing it if it wasn't working.

Hey my brother it looks like things are going good for you very nice gains im coming to the end of my 4th week of my msten 4andro cycle two more weeks to go just a few sides to deal with sore joints , lethergy, and now some cramping but i could hang starting to make size gains and i've put on about 10 lbs. I will be following you through your pct

Cool. Yeah, From week about 4.5-6 I started getting cramps too when working out. Just felt like super pumps everywhere. I remember one day I went to the gym and had to leave because biceps expanded too much from first back workout. Someone had asked me when I saw my biggest gains visually. I now believe after comparing pics I actually saw my biggest gains the last few weeks of using DMZ. My back just blew up past couple of week.

Quick day 21 of Tren update. Got my iron checked and it consistently stayed low. Person checking it said my metabolism must be crazy fast after I told her what all I eat on the daily. Chalking this one up to the Tren. Also systolic BP is slightly elevated. Stays around 140 which is about 20 points higher than it normally is for me. About to hit the gym in a few. I'll Snag some update pics after

Crazy progress bro, one of the better cycles I've seen done on here. So what did the final layout end up being? 45 days of SDMZ at 3 caps? And then how long do you plan on running the Tren?

hey bro just a quick thought about my next cycle tren or alpha 1max what you think I'm on my last two weeks of 6 week m-sten 4andro cycle after pct I'll take 4 weeks off then run another any suggestions ?

Crazy progress bro, one of the better cycles I've seen done on here. So what did the final layout end up being? 45 days of SDMZ at 3 caps? And then how long do you plan on running the Tren?

Thanks man, appreciate it. Final layout was 2 caps for the first 3 weeks and then 3 caps until day 45. I plan on running the tren through till week 10. Final cycle layout's gonna look like this.

S.DMZ 2/2/2/3/3/3/0/0/0/0/0/0
Tren 0/0/0/0/6/6/8/8/8/8/0/0
Alpha 0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2

hey bro just a quick thought about my next cycle tren or alpha 1max what you think I'm on my last two weeks of 6 week m-sten 4andro cycle after pct I'll take 4 weeks off then run another any suggestions ?

From what I seen. If your cycle is 6 weeks on 4 weeks PCT. YOu should take about 10 wks. off before next cycle to be completely safe if you don't get your bloods done. I can't give an opinion yet on the alpha 1 max vs the tren. What I can tell you though is that at 120mg ED, the tren is doing work. Fat's dropping, weights dropping, strength increasing back at a fast rate, and i can pretty much eat whatever I want to. Had to increase cals again. From what I've researched on the alpha it's more of a extreme bulking product, whereas Tren is more of recomp. I'll let you know in a couple weeks which is better for strength. What's your goal for your next cycle? Strength? Size? etc.

Man though. Recovering from memorial weekend in Sofla. No way I can make it to the gym today. So no gym updates today.

Thanks man, appreciate it. Final layout was 2 caps for the first 3 weeks and then 3 caps until day 45. I plan on running the tren through till week 10. Final cycle layout's gonna look like this.

S.DMZ 2/2/2/3/3/3/0/0/0/0/0/0
Tren 0/0/0/0/6/6/8/8/8/8/0/0
Alpha 0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2

Yikes! Didn't realize you were adding in the Alpha as well. One crazy cycle, that's for sure. Keep the gains coming and stay safe! (no homo)

From what I seen. If your cycle is 6 weeks on 4 weeks PCT. YOu should take about 10 wks. off before next cycle to be completely safe if you don't get your bloods done. I can't give an opinion yet on the alpha 1 max vs the tren. What I can tell you though is that at 120mg ED, the tren is doing work. Fat's dropping, weights dropping, strength increasing back at a fast rate, and i can pretty much eat whatever I want to. Had to increase cals again. From what I've researched on the alpha it's more of a extreme bulking product, whereas Tren is more of recomp. I'll let you know in a couple weeks which is better for strength. What's your goal for your next cycle? Strength? Size? etc.

Man though. Recovering from memorial weekend in Sofla. No way I can make it to the gym today. So no gym updates today.

Right on good input though and I Will take the right precisions

What's up guys. I know it's been a super long time since update. Life got a lil crazy for a little moment and had to get some things on track. All went well with this cycle. I was unable to add the alpha 1 as the tail end of this cycle due to just not having enough time in the gym.

That being said. I'll be wrapping up PCT very soon. My weight atm has been floating between 182-185. A solid 20lb gain it seems. I actually got up to 194.X my last day "on". I caught a nasty cold towards end of cycle and immediately dropped about 10-15lbs. Gained some of it back and been hovering at the above weight ever since. I'm extremely satisfied with the results of this cycle.

Already planning my next haha. My next cycle will be a recomp cycle. Going to run Test/Tren/Epi and MAY run a1m as a tail since I already have it, but only if I'm not satisfied with the gains. These products are serious and I responded to these products much more than I anticipated. One may say I even got "too big" too quick. If you're looking for a subtle change that won't get you harassed by people constantly asking what the hell you're taking, S.DMZ 2.0 isn't the product for you. Pretty much none of my shirts fit comfortably anymore. My pants? lol. Forget about it. The waist has gotten a bit more snug, but pants are much too tight now around my quads. I wish I would've taken before and after measurements, but ehh live and learn.

A little later today I'll upload two pics. One wearing a shirt pre cycle and another with the same shirt on post cycle.

BTW I plan on competing in a physique contest twelve weeks out from today, so this next cycle shall start in about 6 weeks as long as blood test come back all good. Started prep yesterday

You're alive!!!!! I was wondering what happened to this log lol. Awesome run, you got some impressive strength and weight numbers. What did your final bench end up being? Didn't it start at like 225x5 and go up to something like 275x5?

Haha yeahh I am. Thanks man. I started at 245X5, and I ended doing 275X11. Right now though I can do it about 8 times. Probably could do it maybe once more, but I've been training fasted recently and nowhere near as frequently.

Nice... 35lbs + reps on your bench is nothing to sneeze at. Goes to show what goo training + supplementation can do.

Yeahh. I'm more than satisfied with those numbers. I'm gonna check how many times, but I know at one point I could do 315 7-8 times. Surpassed my expectations all around

Back