• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Advice on halo stack

Dustin7

Registered
Reaction score
Hey just wondering what serm would be best. I was thinking about taking clomid at 50/50/50/50 or 35/20/20/20. I have been taking halo extreme stack for 3 weeks and going to do 5-6. Halo has been at 75mg. I have econtrol, fina flex pure test and organ shield, since my cycle support and ultra male will run out.
thanks

I would either take clomid at 50/50/50/50
or nolva at 20/20/20/20.

I would start the e-control at the begiining of the 4th week of pct but you could also start it immediately with the SERM
both would work fine.

maybe some of the pro's can confirm this =)

take clomid and nolva

Take either Nolva or Clomid. Your choice. Fobz nailed the dosages. Since this is a Halo only run I personally think the e-control is not needed especially if you plan on using a SERM for PCT.........but feel free to use it if you like, it wont hurt you one bit.

What's wrong with taking both?

1. Overkill. PCT needs to be proper and proportional to the cycle.
2. Not necessarily any better than taking just one or the other...
3. SERMs aren't candy, and can pose some bodily stress, similar to the compounds during cycle. More isn't better! :D
4. Some studies actually state taking them together can make both less effective

Okay sounds good thanks for the help! I was thinking after taking the proper time off to take super dmz 2.0. Since I have only been on halo for 3 weeks and have gotten awesome strength gains and leaning out. Should I just keep my e control for a super dmz cycle? I will use clomid for that cycle as well, and will it be the same dosage? Just want to be prepared so I can start putting money back

Yes I will be taking a serm for sdmz. I was thinking about stacking halo with it as well?

If I would take post cycle 3x by vital labs, would I still need a serm?

A SERM from HC Peptides costs way less and is much more effective at boosting your natty test levels. One 60ml bottle of Clomid or Tamoxifen will cover 2 entire PCT's.
So go ahead and put your trust in herbs and spices with the vital labs product or use scientifically proven meds that really work and work well.

A SERM from HC Peptides costs way less and is much more effective at boosting your natty test levels. One 60ml bottle of Clomid or Tamoxifen will cover 2 entire PCT's.
So go ahead and put your trust in herbs and spices with the vital labs product or use scientifically proven meds that really work and work well.
LOL'd

Sorry I typed in wrong, I meant would it work well with a serm. I bought tamoxifen.

Ya I understand, just didn't know if I would need that. Also does hardcore peptides ship fast?

Back