• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Should I start my cycle ? Vegas trip planned and HALO Extreme (alcohol)

bbandrew01

Registered
Reaction score
On the 28th of this month, I am going to Las Vegas. I want to drink because its my one time a year trip to vegas with all my buddies. Im wondering whether or not I should put off my cycle of Halo Extreme, for 3 days of drinking in vegas.

So the question is will 3 days of drinking in vegas mid cycle be absolutely detrimental to my health or 3 days of drinking in the grand scheme of my month long cycle wont be that bad..

Thinking of starting my cycle either this or next week, for 4-5 weeks, at 30/30/30/30/30 . Really eager to start taking the supplement but I am going to vegas, and im not gonna put off drinking while in vegas!

Thoughts?

On the 28th of this month, I am going to Las Vegas. I want to drink because its my one time a year trip to vegas with all my buddies. Im wondering whether or not I should put off my cycle of Halo Extreme, for 3 days of drinking in vegas.

So the question is will 3 days of drinking in vegas mid cycle be absolutely detrimental to my health or 3 days of drinking in the grand scheme of my month long cycle wont be that bad..

Thinking of starting my cycle either this or next week, for 4-5 weeks, at 30/30/30/30/30 . Really eager to start taking the supplement but I am going to vegas, and im not gonna put off drinking while in vegas!

Thoughts?

These are the questions of someone who should not be using steroids.. "not gonna put off drinking in vegas"? Put down the pills son, your priorities aren't where they should be.

whats 30/30/30/30? certainly not halo...

why do you say not halo ?

can you ellaborate a little?

from my understanding you can run halo at 30/30/30/30

These are the questions of someone who should not be using steroids.. "not gonna put off drinking in vegas"? Put down the pills son, your priorities aren't where they should be.

whats 30/30/30/30? certainly not halo...
agreed....this is the dumbest post I've ever seen

Hdrol is almost always dosed in 25mg caps, with there occasionally being 50mg offerings. I've never heard of anyone running 30mg of hdrol, and it wouldn't do anything at that dose anyway (Relatively speaking). That's why your dosing was being questioned.

And yes, 3 days of heavy drinking can definitely cause some issues when on methyls. In all honesty, the toxicity of these drugs definitely is somewhat exaggerated, but they most certainly are toxic to your body (Liver specifically in this context). I've had a few drinks on cycle before, been perfectly fine and lived to tell the tale (Bloods were fine afterwards), but I would not recommend it under any circumstances because everyone is different and if you can avoid causing excessive harm, you should.

My validation for why a drink or two wouldn't kill you was that when you look at the grand scheme of things, if you're on a "mild" cycle, you're probably not doing nearly as much harm as you think. For example, if you're dosing halo @75mg daily, and others sometimes dose 50mg more than that, you're already putting your liver through a lot less than those dosing much higher. Those 50mg of additional hdrol certainly constitute at least as much toxicity as a few beers every single day you're taking it. This has been my validation towards the idea that one night of fun won't be your last. Having said that, please don't take me the wrong way. I do NOT in any way recommend that anyone drinks on cycle, it's just not smart. And like Tony said, either change your priorities or move your schedule around to accommodate everything safely rather than exposing yourself to further risk.

Do the right thing and start the cycle after your trip. If you were going to a wedding or hanging out with some friends to have a few drinks I'd say fine, but drinking in Vegas is usually more of a 3-day bender, not a 3-drink night...

thanks for clarification i was mistaken

I meant 75/75/75/75/75

I guess I wont start until after my trip to vegas :(

That being said anyone have good vegas tips?

That being said anyone have good vegas tips?
Watch out for this freak!
carrot-top.jpg

I love Vegas. Go enjoy yourself. Start your cycle sometime after the trip when you feel you've recovered.

Back