• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Do you increase calories dramatically on cycle?

1pecmanlet

Registered
Reaction score
Im running my 2nd AAS/PH cycle right now. my cycle is/was as follows

week 1-4: 20mgs/msten a day
week 2-5: 10mgs/ supper dmz 2.0 a day
week 1-10: 500mgs/week of test E
week 10-14: 750mgs/week of test E

currently on week 7 and ive stalled weight gain wise. Im at 161lbs about 11%bf.

i started my cycle at 142-144lbs 9%bf.

i started bulking @ 3500 calories. After about 2 weeks had to up to 3800. then 4000, then 4500. and now today is the first day Im going to eat 5000 calories. which is ALOT for someone my size.

like i said Im 161lbs right now ( 5'5) and ive never had to eat this much in my life to gain weight.

all of my gear is 100% legit.

my squat went from 320lbs --> 360lbs
deadlift 450--> 470lbs
and bench 160-190lbs (bench is my weakest lift clearly)
and theyre all still going up.

I compete in multiple powerlifting federations so strength was my main goal, but still.

has anyone else had to dramatically increase their calories like i am now? is this normal

Adjusting macros during a cut or bulk is common but the amount of adjustment can be quite individualistic. If you are getting significantly fatter I would back off. If not then you are likely on track.

Adjusting macros during a cut or bulk is common but the amount of adjustment can be quite individualistic. If you are getting significantly fatter I would back off. If not then you are likely on track.

gotcha, id say im really not gaining fat at all right now. despite eating 4.5k calories all of last week, the scale hasnt moved even a quarter of a pound, but strength is still shooting up.

all 6 abs are still clearly visible and vascularity is getting crazy. gonna aim for 5k calories this week and hope i get the scale moving again

Back