• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Mass Cycle

luke90

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys im stuck on what i should do for my next cycle. Im currently 190 with 10% bf. I wanna put on some mass this next cycle, somewhere around 200. I cant decide if i should stack DMZ with Msten or Halo with Msten. Ive ran Msten and Halo together before and got some insane strength gains, with some solid size. But ive read about DMZ and Msten complimenting each other really well. Ive taken SDMZ 2.0 but it didnt compare to the Msten and Halo stack. Any advice to help me plan my next cycle would be much appreciated.

The cycles would look like this:
Msten + Halo

Msten-
20/30/30/30/30
Halo- 75/75/75/75/75

Msten + DMZ

Msten-
20/30/30/30/30
DMZ- 45/45/45/45/45

Thanks yall.

4 weeks:

SDMZ 3.0 (2 caps daily) stacked with 4-Andro (4 caps daily)

i saw u gave some similar advice to someone else too. What would the change be between the 4 caps of 4-andro compared to the 2 caps of epiandro and 2 caps of 4-andro?

i saw u gave some similar advice to someone else too. What would the change be between the 4 caps of 4-andro compared to the 2 caps of epiandro and 2 caps of 4-andro?
More mass

do yall think i can run this for 6 weeks? or would that put too much stress on the organs? I will be running it with 1000 mg tudca so i think my liver will be fine

do yall think i can run this for 6 weeks? or would that put too much stress on the organs? I will be running it with 1000 mg tudca so i think my liver will be fine
Eh, I can't advise you to run SDMZ longer than 4 weeks, but you should prob wait till the 4 weeks are up to see your results and gauge how you feel before even worrying about extending the cycle...4 weeks should be plenty though.

alright ill just keep it to 4 weeks to be safe

alright ill just keep it to 4 weeks to be safe

4 weeks of dmz 3 with 4andro (I prefer epiandro)
Followed by four weeks of epitren or super trenabol with epiandro
That's what I would run anyways, I would stick to 4 weeks max on the dmz3 either way

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

4 weeks of dmz 3 with 4andro (I prefer epiandro)
Followed by four weeks of epitren or super trenabol with epiandro
That's what I would run anyways, I would stick to 4 weeks max on the dmz3 either way

Why do u prefer the epiandro over 4-andro? bloating?

Why do u prefer the epiandro over 4-andro? bloating?

I've used epiandro time and time again with great results, keeps everything working for me and side effects down as well. I have not personally used 4andro because epiandro had worked so well for me. I have seen other people have some impressive runs using only epiandro as well
Just my opinion

I've used epiandro time and time again with great results, keeps everything working for me and side effects down as well. I have not personally used 4andro because epiandro had worked so well for me. I have seen other people have some impressive runs using only epiandro as well
Just my opinion

Alright cool thanks for the input

also im prone to gyno. Do yall think its necessary for me to run some arimidex on cycle? I have a SERM set up for off cycle but im not trying to get it on cycle

also im prone to gyno. Do yall think its necessary for me to run some arimidex on cycle? I have a SERM set up for off cycle but im not trying to get it on cycle
You can just have some E-Control on hand if any sides show up (puffiness, sensitivity); I've had quite a few people now use E-Control for this and it clears it up pretty quickly (3 caps daily, doses spread out am, midday, pm).

Run your methyl for 4 weeks (SDMZ, MDROL, etc) ... then you can run a non-methyl for 4 weeks (TREN, etc)... then run another methyl, etc... you'll just havta plan to PCT longer (w/Clomid, etc) to get the nutz back... just take your on-cycle support and listen to your body. Get big...do the big 5 compound lifts, heavy, w/progression. You'll see :) Kill it.

Run your methyl for 4 weeks (SDMZ, MDROL, etc) ... then you can run a non-methyl for 4 weeks (TREN, etc)... then run another methyl, etc... you'll just havta plan to PCT longer (w/Clomid, etc) to get the nutz back... just take your on-cycle support and listen to your body. Get big...do the big 5 compound lifts, heavy, w/progression. You'll see :) Kill it.

Planning a PCT for multiple cycles in a row like that sounds like it would be waay to complicated T_T

Hey guys im stuck on what i should do for my next cycle. Im currently 190 with 10% bf. I wanna put on some mass this next cycle, somewhere around 200. I cant decide if i should stack DMZ with Msten or Halo with Msten. Ive ran Msten and Halo together before and got some insane strength gains, with some solid size. But ive read about DMZ and Msten complimenting each other really well. Ive taken SDMZ 2.0 but it didnt compare to the Msten and Halo stack. Any advice to help me plan my next cycle would be much appreciated.

The cycles would look like this:
Msten + Halo

Msten-
20/30/30/30/30
Halo- 75/75/75/75/75

Msten + DMZ

Msten-
20/30/30/30/30
DMZ- 45/45/45/45/45

Thanks yall.

How did u dose ur msten when you running halo drol with it? Cuz I'll tell u, I ran 4-andro (2 caps ed) and msten (3 caps ed) until the last 10 days I bumped msten to 40mg (4 caps ed) for the last 10 days of a 30 day cycle. The is the highest i or anyone with any sense would tell u to run msten. And I would dare run that a full 30 days at 40mg. Whew. Blood pressure was high the first 2 days I bumped it to 40 even with IML Advance cycle support. But brother, those gains were ridiculous. 30mg of msten stacked with 4-andro should give u MONSTER gains. Later I tried super Dmz 3.0 with bumping 4-andro to 4 caps ed and the gains didn't come close. But look what I dosed the msten at in comparison. But I didn't feel safe with taking anymore than 2 caps of super Dmz 3.0. If I did I woulda prolly seen comparable results. Just my two cents. If u ran msten at a little higher dose I think ur mass cycle would be a success.

And I wouldn't recommend taking msten at 40 like I did. Just something I tried. I feel I woulda seen just as good gains at finishing the last 10 days at 30 instead if bumping to 40

Alright cool thanks.

How did u dose ur msten when you running halo drol with it? Cuz I'll tell u, I ran 4-andro (2 caps ed) and msten (3 caps ed) until the last 10 days I bumped msten to 40mg (4 caps ed) for the last 10 days of a 30 day cycle. The is the highest i or anyone with any sense would tell u to run msten. And I would dare run that a full 30 days at 40mg. Whew. Blood pressure was high the first 2 days I bumped it to 40 even with IML Advance cycle support. But brother, those gains were ridiculous. 30mg of msten stacked with 4-andro should give u MONSTER gains. Later I tried super Dmz 3.0 with bumping 4-andro to 4 caps ed and the gains didn't come close. But look what I dosed the msten at in comparison. But I didn't feel safe with taking anymore than 2 caps of super Dmz 3.0. If I did I woulda prolly seen comparable results. Just my two cents. If u ran msten at a little higher dose I think ur mass cycle would be a success.

And I wouldn't recommend taking msten at 40 like I did. Just something I tried. I feel I woulda seen just as good gains at finishing the last 10 days at 30 instead if bumping to 40
Yeah i ran my Msten at 20mg e/d. then went to 30 e/d for the last week. Ran 75 for halo the whole time and had 3 caps of epiandro the whole time. Lean mass gains were insaaannneee. I put on a solid 8-9 lbs and dropped 2% body fat but i think that was mostly my diet.

4 weeks:

SDMZ 3.0 (2 caps daily) stacked with 4-Andro (4 caps daily)
I was thinking of running the similar stack....but can i do 2 caps a day 4-Andro instead of 4? Since it will require 2 bottles

Two is actually the standard dose but with 4 andro the more the merrier
With the DMZ 3.0 (2caps)+ 4 Andro(4caps) be overkill for the liver? Gonna use cycle support as well

Yes indeed. It will certainly improve your mood, libido and energy levels.
Awesome...my first cycle was test 300+Dbol 40mgs gained 20lbs but lost 7-8lbs....looking to jump on PH and been reading about DMZ 3.0 alot

Well just to be clear....the compounds in superdmz3.0 are not prohormones but orally active anabolic compounds requiring no conversion. By far the strongest combination on the market today. Running it with 4 andro is perfect because although nothing can replace actual test, 4 andro is a nice oral alternative.

Well just to be clear....the compounds in superdmz3.0 are not prohormones but orally active anabolic compounds requiring no conversion. By far the strongest combination on the market today. Running it with 4 andro is perfect because although nothing can replace actual test, 4 andro is a nice oral alternative.
Gotcha...learning new things, if not ill try to get my hands on real test and run dmz 3.0 with it

Back