• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Nolvadex

Trailphoenix03

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, I would like to hear from you all how you take your Nolvadex. Usually, I have been using clomid, but for this cycle it's Nolvadex and I am just curious about how others do theirs.

Hey guys, I would like to hear from you all how you take your Nolvadex. Usually, I have been using clomid, but for this cycle it's Nolvadex and I am just curious about how others do theirs.
20mg daily is the norm, although some push it to 40mg.

Thanks, I may bump to 30 if the gyno doesn't seem to reduce. Still sensitive and a little puffy. When you take Nolvadex orally do you mix it with anything?

What are you using it for? Pct or to combat Gyno?

I had it for my pct. Started it early because of the gyno starting. This is a first for me. Right now, I don't think that the Nolvadex is helping. My cycle is not over yet.

I had it for my pct. Started it early because of the gyno starting. This is a first for me. Right now, I don't think that the Nolvadex is helping. My cycle is not over yet.
It can take a while to notice a difference, but it definitely works. Stack it with an AI like E-Control or Exemestane if you aren't already.

Alright, I will be patient and trust the process. I'm using econtrol as well.

Back