• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ for cutting

Ediron

Registered
Reaction score
I went on my first PH cycle of Deca-Drol stack...didnt do absolutely anything.

Im trying to drop body fat % while gain lean muscle mass

Bodyfat is around 14% trying to get down to atleast 8% for now

please help

155 lbs
23 y/o
5"8

You might want to post up your diet because without it, it's hard to make recommendations.... Diet needs to be 100% for anything to really help supp wise, unless your a genetic freak..

Last

You might want to post up your diet because without it, it's hard to make recommendations.... Diet needs to be 100% for anything to really help supp wise, unless your a genetic freak..

Last

my calorie intake for fat loss is 2000 some days I will do 1500 just to add on that extra fat loss

45% carb 35% protein and 20% fat

Im skinny but I have a lot of body fat i want to get rid of (about 15% BF)

I went on my first PH cycle of Deca-Drol stack...didnt do absolutely anything.

Im trying to drop body fat % while gain lean muscle mass

Bodyfat is around 14% trying to get down to atleast 8% for now

please help

155 lbs
23 y/o
5"8

5'8- 155lbs with 14% bf...................? Might wanna look into something besides bodybuilding bro.
And I can assure you if you "just ran Decadrol" and it did nothing then something in your training or diet is completely fucked. I have runs several different injectable and oral AAS before and I blew up on the stuff in 6 weeks..

my calorie intake for fat loss is 2000 some days I will do 1500 just to add on that extra fat loss

45% carb 35% protein and 20% fat

Im skinny but I have a lot of body fat i want to get rid of (about 15% BF)
Well you gained an extra % of BF somehow in a few hours... In my experiance guys almost always underestimate their actual BF%. So you could be more like 20%+... How are you checking it?

At any rate you for sure don't need a steroid to achive BF loss goals and you should have never started one in the first place being that out of shape. Steroids are for BBers! Period...they shouldn't be taking "just cause" and can carry serious side effects.

If you can't get to a lean 170-75lbs at least on your own do something besides BB.

I'm 5'10 and I got to 195lbs with 8% bf with nothing but diet and protein powder, and crea mono so it sounds like you're just a lazy ass kid looking for a quick fix. Steroids are not it..

with a bodyfat caliper

so should i lose below 10% bodyfat then run Super DMZ with 3000-3500 cals?

I would keep the cals in the 3,500 range, clean cals of course.

with a bodyfat caliper

I would get your diet straight before starting the super DMZ... I've made that same mistake and was never happy with the results.. a 2000 cal swing in your diet is huge, why not find your maintenance point and adjust from there ? After you've got to that point start the DMZ

last

kool, yeah im definitely gonna do that first then, once i have everything straightened out
ill run the cycle.

with a bodyfat caliper

10-11% would be fine. Cutting on SD is just not a good idea in general. It has some fat burning, diuretic effect to it for sure but a lot of guys myself included go hypo on it so cutting cals back is not the best idea on this one.

What does your routine look like atm?
How long have you been training?

These are things that can help me give you better advice.

Being that you are only 155lbs with a higher end BF% I'm guessing you're pretty new to training, if not you're doing it wrong ;)..

So I'd either go with a 3x a week full body or an upper lower 2x a week type split with cardio on all off days but one and clean your diet up.

That right there in 2 months time if done correctly is going to give you more success than running dmz for 3 weeks eating like shit and doing whatever bullshit routine you picked up somewhere my friend..

I've been lifting for 5 years now , I got my biggest the first time around after that I just got fat and big and stayed like that for about 4 years ....now i wanna get lean.

Im doing HIIT 3x a week Full body workout :

Lunges to curls to shoulder press
Pull ups to knee to chest
Squat to push up to ground side laterals
and skip rope 1 min.

I cycle this 3-4 times

Im trying to get as lean as possible (really low bodyfat) before getting big. I dont want to make the same mistake.
this time i wanna have lean muscle mass....with minimal body fat.

I still need to work on diet , im just afraid of getting fat again

I've been lifting for 5 years now , I got my biggest the first time around after that I just got fat and big and stayed like that for about 4 years ....now i wanna get lean.

Im doing HIIT 3x a week Full body workout :

Lunges to curls to shoulder press
Pull ups to knee to chest
Squat to push up to ground side laterals
and skip rope 1 min.

I cycle this 3-4 times

Im trying to get as lean as possible (really low bodyfat) before getting big. I dont want to make the same mistake.
this time i wanna have lean muscle mass....with minimal body fat.

I still need to work on diet , im just afraid of getting fat again

Dude, I tell you what. I would do your research off of this site because ain't nobody gonna really try to help you out the best they can. They're most likely judge you first and think your just a lazy ass kid, looking for a fix, which was probably them ten years ago when they started injecting themselves. My advice dude, take notes, get you a diet plan, train hard, and keep reaching for your goal. Do what you feel is right, for that's what everyone does anyways, right? Good luck man.

Back