• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

1-andro or 4-andro

Gssuck

Registered
Reaction score
I'm planning on running a mass building cycle after blood work in a couple of weeks, but am unsure which PH to go with. I've ran epi before with no results at all except minor strength gains, eating at maintenance. I intend to eat big on this run, but I don't wanna put on too much fat. I haven't decided on which PH to run, what will suit me best?

Ive done some looking around and looks like one of the Andros will help keep my libido up and stop lethargy (though I didn't get any sides at all on the epi run) but I don't know which one as the difference isnt all that clear.

I'm planning on running a mass building cycle after blood work in a couple of weeks, but am unsure which PH to go with. I've ran epi before with no results at all except minor strength gains, eating at maintenance. I intend to eat big on this run, but I don't wanna put on too much fat. I haven't decided on which PH to run, what will suit me best?

Ive done some looking around and looks like one of the Andros will help keep my libido up and stop lethargy (though I didn't get any sides at all on the epi run) but I don't know which one as the difference isnt all that clear.
Actually, if you're really concerned with not putting on fat, and you want to keep libido and avoid lethargy, I'd stack 4 caps daily of Epi-Andro with which ever other PH you decide to go with.

Actually, if you're really concerned with not putting on fat, and you want to keep libido and avoid lethargy, I'd stack 4 caps daily of Epi-Andro with which ever other PH you decide to go with.

Epi over the 1&4 huh. Any reason why that over those 2? I think I'll go and read Wesley Inman's log of it :)

Epi over the 1&4 huh. Any reason why that over those 2? I think I'll go and read Wesley Inman's log of it :)
It converts to DHT which will help keep you dry and burn fat.

Not too dry to be stacked with DMZ 2.0?

Nope

Back