• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

4-6 week Super DMZ 2.0 Log Started April 15th

csd5

Registered
Reaction score
Stats
5'5
160lbs
Dont know body fat % but the only place i have any fat is in my stomach lol
Small Frame/Hard Gainer, been working out for 2 years now.
Will try to get close to 3000 calories
Only thing ive ever tried in my life was anavar last year for 6 weeks at 50-60mg/ed, muscles got very hard and got way stronger but it all went away right after, i didnt PCT because i didnt think i had too because i had no sides anywhere
As long as the sides arent bad i will be doing 5 or 6 weeks on this

Maxes
Incline DB - 90 for 3-4
Flat DB 95 3-4
Shoulder DB - 70 for 3-4
Bicep Curls 90lb for 4
Skull Crushers 100lb for 4
1 rep max regular bench 230lbs but been doing dumbells for so long that i probably cant even lift the barbell

Weeks 1-6
1 cap Super DMZ 10am, 1 cap Super DMZ 10pm
2 cap advance cycle support 4pm

Weeks 6-10
100/50/50/50 Clomid

Last edited:
Day 1
Monday (15th)
Chest
Was actually weaker then normal for some reason could only get the 85's on incline for 3-4, usually im able to do the 90's for 3-4
Every workout i did i was getting less reps then usually and felt weak, no idea if the advance cycle support or 1 pill of DMZ could have caused that.... highly doubt it, maybe just a bad day

160.2 lbs

Last edited:
Day 2
Back/Tris
Pretty much did a superset on everything, didnt take much time in between sets for either muscle
Had a lot of energy
So far dont notice anything, no sides yet
changed my dose times to 6:30am and 5pm so i can take an hour before workout

160.4 lbs

Day 3
Shoulders
Did the 70's on DB shoulder press for like 4-5, most i ever got before was 3-4
Maybe it was just a good day who knows because i didnt feel anything different or any sides

Will be following bro. Good luck

Day 4
Bi/Tris
Felt pretty good for the most part, still not noticing anything out of the ordinary

Usually middle of second week is when you will start seeing size and strength increases. At least that was my personal experience.

Yea. I want to say I believe at around this time of the cycle I only experienced increased vascularity and endurance. Around day 8-10 was when strength started to skyrocket. Will be following

Day 5 and Day 6 (Friday/Saturday) are my 2 days off unless i really have nothing to do
So no workouts on either day this week
Weight 163.0

Day 7
Legs/Abs

Did very light work on both legs and abs today because i had a rough weekend, so really not able to tell strength wise, felt strong pumps though

Weight 164.4 (looks like im up 4lbs since the start, but i guess its water weight?? because most of those 4 came over the weekend when i was hardly working out) well see....Day 8 today...

Day 8
Chest/Bis
Did 90's on incline for 4 without needed the spot so maybe 1 rep stronger here, nothing crazy
Noticed a good pump and 2 veins i never saw before during bis

Weight down a lb this morning
163.4, look the same

Day 9
Back/Tris
did 12 pull ups instead of the usual 10, had some really good pumps, felt a little stronger
hopefully this stuff is more then just pumps, bc they obviously go away a hour or 2 later lol

Weight this morning 164.0

How's your carb intake? I'm not sure if it's related but I get much better all day pumps and skin ripping pumps when I'm working out when I hit my macro's consistently.

Give it some time bro. Soon you'll have to be careful because you're slinging too much weight around.

carb intake is pretty decent, whole wheat bagel every morning, usually good amount of rice after workout, and random carbs throughout the day
yeah i mean i could definitely be trying a tad harder on getting the macros 100% but its tough.....but still i hope it gets better then this, well see, thanks

off day yesterday, will hit shoulders today
161 this morning, same weight i started with going into day 11

Day 11
Shoulders
Did dumbell press with the 70's 7 times, the most i ever did before that was 3-4 times, so nice improvement there
Shoulder Pump felt like it was the first time i ever did shoulders, could hardly make it through the whole workout

Weight this morning 165.6 +5.2lbs.......no idea how the scale said 161 yesterday and 165.6 today.....

i didnt PCT because i didnt think i had too because i had no sides anywhere

I swear to god, I'm the only human left on the planet with a brain....

well i dont know anavar was the first thing i ever took and i didnt feel shut down or anything at all on it, if i took it i might have kept the gains who knows

How'd the anavar treat you gains wise? BUt yeaa. Pretty much seems no PCT, no perma gains.

gained about 8-9 lbs and muscles were always rock hard, strength shot way up, and i was only doing 50-60mg for 6 weeks i think?

if this super DMZ dont work im gonna probably just try anavar again and of course pct next time

Day 15
Chest
Could only do the 90's on incline for 3 instead of 5 from last week....no clue?
Flat was the same
Weight this morning 165.8 +5.4 lbs total

Day 17
Shoulders

Did the 70lb dumbells for 8, definitely stronger on them,
Anyone experience dry scalp from this stuff?? feels like im always itching my head past couple days

Weight 168.2 - Up a full 8 lbs

I only got 11 full days left on this, i think im gonna order another bottle and extended it 2 weeks, it might be worth it, might not be worth it, any input?

Day 22
Monday

Will do chest later today
Weight this morning 169.6....up 9.2lbs in 3 weeks

Still debating extending this out an extra 2 weeks

What is your diet like? calories/macros? If your diet is not right, these supps will not work like magic, they need the proper nutrients to make the big gains that they are known for.

If you're feeling up to it I would deff go the extra 2 weeks. I'll let you know in a lil bit if strength still increases at a steady mark a little later today when I do chest past the 4th week.

Back