• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

6-Bromo help/ liquid tamoxifen citrate dosage

badaceboom

Registered
Reaction score
i recently ordered the super dmz rx stack. I will begin the stack in a month or so. My stack came with 6 bromo and since it is not made anymore i cannot find much on when to use it. Do i take 6 bromo during the ph cycle or when im doing the pct or both? ...

also i have a bottle of liquid tamoxifen and i was wondering if this is okay to take with the 6 bromo.. i would take the tomoxifen 40/20/20/10

Re: 6-Bromo help

Take last 4 weeks. When DMZ is done start bromo. Am/pm.

badaceboom said:
i recently ordered the super dmz rx stack. I will begin the stack in a month or so. My stack came with 6 bromo and since it is not made anymore i cannot find much on when to use it. Do i take 6 bromo during the ph cycle or when im doing the pct or both? ...

also i have a bottle of liquid tamoxifen and i was wondering if this is okay to take with the 6 bromo.. i would take the tomoxifen 40/20/20/10
Take the nolva at 20/20/10/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm confused with the 6 bromo, Some are saying to take while on cycle and some are saying to take as a pct. Which way is safer and better as far as side effects?

powerm64 02 said:
I'm confused with the 6 bromo, Some are saying to take while on cycle and some are saying to take as a pct. Which way is safer and better as far as side effects?

Some take it during cycle for maintenance purposes. While others use it strictly for PCT.

Back