• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Advice for Super DMZ appriciated

JMac

Registered
Reaction score
I'm new to the PH's and the like. I have been taking vitamins, TBomb II, using pre workouts and protien. I'm 36 years old, 6'2" 195 lbs. I ordered the Super DMZ stack. Now, after reading some posts and getting other information, I'm excited and a bit nervous at the same time. I have concerns with gyno, liver problems and it possibly being too much for me. If anyone has any advice, or maybe some of what to possibly expect, it would be greatly appriciated. I realize that it is impossible to predict what may happen, I would just like to hear from others who have experience in this and can offer some advice.

Thanks!

yeah mate , i m in the same boat as you . ive only ever had tribulus but thought i d try something stronger . the dmz s are ok . i m 3 weeks in and ive just started to get abdominal pains but nothing a few pain killers cant fix . but the positives def out weigh the negatives , ive put on 10 kgs so far and i ve always struggled to put on weight . been lifting heaps heavier too . i ll keep you posted on how it all pans out , hopefully i can add another 5kg in my final week . need to hit the treadmill hard afterwards though cause ive got myself a bit of a gut .

Appriciate the reply. From reading, it seems others have had abdominal pain from using this. Im two days in and no negatives yet. Good to hear about your progress, hope all goes well for you. Let me know how you do post cycle and what you use. Im using what comes with the stack, hope its sufficient.

Back