• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Alpha-1-Max on the way!

Anthony419

Registered
Reaction score
hey guys its been a minute since my last cycle 5 months ago(DMZ 2.0) now gonna be starting again real soon for my 5th cycle. i pieced together my own Alpha-1 stack(bought enough for 2 stacks)

current stats as of now
height: 6'3"
weight: 221lbs
b/f: 9%
trainning time: 3 years

ok on the list is...
2 bottles BSL Alpha-1 Max
1 bottle Beast Epi 18
2 botttles BPS Formasurge (Exact Same as CEL Formestane)
4 bottles of Liv52(100 caps)
2 bottles of PES Erase
2 bottles of Purity solutions: Tamoxifen Citrate

ill get a cycle in june-august and maybe again in dec/jan

im planning it as following...

2 caps e/d of Alpha(one a.m. and one hr before trainning in the evening) 1-4 weeks
2-3 pumps of the Formasurge A.I. e/d 1-8 weeks
4 tabs of liv52 e/d from start to finsh
after alpha is done gonna do 1 cap of 18mg from the epi e/d be4 trainning or bed from weeks 5-8(should help lower estrogen even more n cut up a bit with that Formasurge)
weeks 9-12 is 3 caps e/d of PES erase and 20mg of the Tamoxifen Citrate

should be a great run! just goin for an semi heavy bulk and slight cut with 3500cals e/d(more on cheat days lol) hope get up close to 235 and then maintain 230ish at 9-10% b/f

imma try to get a pic of my current look. and what u guys think of this cycle? its was very $$$ to get 2 of everything but its money well spent to last me to late winter/earily spring next year. feed back if any please :)

Anthony

Attachments

• before and after.jpg
    before and after.jpg
    586.9 KB · Views: 44
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 39
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
That 2nd pic looks like a killer transformation, how long between the two? Should be interesting to see what kind of results you get on this cycle, the Alpha 1 sounds strong!

thanx man! the second pic was a 3 days before i i picked up a weight back in march 2010 til 6 weeks ago(present pix) and ya i read reveiws on the alpha. i been wanting to get my hands on real Methyl 1 test and since this converts in to some its perfect and legal! its wat like PJ said...its literally mg to mg 2-3 times stronger then dianabol. cant wait to see the results! hope the sides are toooo bad

Nice transformation bro. I can't wait for someone to log the alpha. Throwing it on the backend of my current cycle :D

Nice brother.

A few notes:
You look to be about 13-15% bf.
Epi doesn't lower estrogen - that's broscience.
3500 cals should be just about perfect for your weight/bf
I couldn't help but notice you only care about your liver, but not your heart, or kidneys or anything else really...the liver is by far the last thing I'd be concerned about. The kidneys and heart need far more protection as they're not resilient like the liver - they do not regenerate.

o trust me im deff 9% NOW...not in those pix but i leaned out a lil since those pix(6 weeks ago) i was 11.5% in the pix. my dad did that bodyfat pincher thing..lol....and i do care bout my heart n kidneys too...i do have various vitamins and other supps of the like for support n overall health. just ALOT to add but i deff kno its important to keep ur body healthy as possible with doin serious orals like 2.0,superdrol,m-sten and of course Alpha. least u guys care bout each other on here!! lol :)

and for the record...heres me at 16% body fat after 9 weeks of HIIT cardio and weight trainng when my dad first gt me into this ..this pic is May 2010...9 weeks after i started my journey...oh and be4 i started i was 260 pounds and a huge 33% body fat as u see in my be4 and after transformation pic at top

Attachments

• IMG_0114.JPG
    IMG_0114.JPG
    250.5 KB · Views: 16
just took this(srry the lighting sux booty)...me now at 9%....if i measured right..lol..

Attachments

• 9%.jpg
    9%.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 28
and here's the man that got me started...my dad... IFPA pro Anthony Williams Sr...not bad for being 50 ehh? lol
his stats are..
height: 6'1"
stage weight: 194lbs
b/f: 3.5%

Attachments

• dad pro 1.jpg
    dad pro 1.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 23
  • dad pro 2.jpg
    dad pro 2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Good stuff bro, I can't wait to start this product in a few weeks. I'm with Adrenolin, I'd add Advanced Cycle Support so you cover all of your vital organs...

I'll be following along. Keep up the solid work!

thanx man id just got some CEL cycle support today to go with it along with some One a day vitamans. should be GTG now...stay tuned peeps!

Back