• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Anabolic Matrix during PCT? Is it necessary....

esco0101

Registered
Reaction score
So I just started this week a 1ad/4ad 4wk cycle from IML (2 1ad cap/ed and 4 4ad cap/ed along with Iron Labs Cycle Support, EFAs and multi vitamin) and along with it, bought alpha male and e-control for PCT. I know, some of you say I should use a SERM. I have used gear in past where a SERM is required but reading up on here and it being a milder, shorter cycle, I saw many do well with AM/EC as their PCT. If I were using stronger PHs or running longer cycle with bigger dosage of these 2 that im using, I will look into investing into a SERM next time like torem or nolv.

I then ran into a couple of threads where Anabolic Matrix was suggested into PCT. I might get my head chopped off for saying this but isnt this product similar to alpha male so wouldnt it be redundant in adding to a PCT with alpha male? Is one better than the other for PCT? Thanks, any help will be appreciated...

Sorry guys, I meant to say ULTRA MALE RX, not alpha male

I don't know what Alpha Male is but Ultra Male and E-Control have worked fine for me after mild cycles.

Thanks eb....I'll look into it on next cycle to take a. matrix with PHs. Are they taken at same time?

Back