• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Another first cycle noob question

Fatalcide

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, longtime reader first time poster. I've been reading up on all things steroids and have decided its time.

My stats:
30yrs old
6'0
bf 10%
Married w/ two kids
been lifting since I was in high school... I'd say right now I'm the best shape of my life but I've always been a hardgainer/the skinny guy... and I'm looking for that extra 10-15lbs of elusive muscle.

So I was wondering what you guys would recommended for me. I was looking into Super DMZ rx 2.0 but then after much reading thought it might be to strong for a first time user also considering I'm only 170. I read good things about Tren and 1-Andro and read about other stuff like hdrol, Havoc, and p-mag. The more I read the more confused I get... because somethings are discontinued or have become unavailable. Obviously I want to keep side effects as minimal as possible but I don't want a placebo effect either. I've done alot of research on PCT's as well.

Any help/opinions would be greatly appreciated. I apologize in advance if this question has been answered before but the game keeps changing and I want to know what's best today not in years past.
Thanks
Ed

I think a good first cycle for a hard gainer would be 3 caps daily of Halo Extreme for 6 weeks. And I would be eating at least 500 cals over maintenance. Drink plenty of water and take 2 caps of Advanced Cycle Support during cycle and PCT. PCT should be 4 weeks of Ultra Male at 1 cap daily, and 3 caps daily (breakfast, lunch, dinner) of E-Control Rx 2.0. You may also pick up Nolva at a research chem site (20 mgs daily for 4 weeks).

Thanks man, that sounds legit!

But is it cool to take more than the suggested dose (3 caps)and for 2 weeks longer?

Also Halo doesn't aromatize, so does that mean there won't be any need for any nolva during the cycle... to combat possible sides like gyno?
Thanks

Shouldn't be any need for Nolva on cycle, just user your SERM for PCT.

I think a good first cycle for a hard gainer would be 3 caps daily of Halo Extreme for 6 weeks. And I would be eating at least 500 cals over maintenance. Drink plenty of water and take 2 caps of Advanced Cycle Support during cycle and PCT. PCT should be 4 weeks of Ultra Male at 1 cap daily, and 3 caps daily (breakfast, lunch, dinner) of E-Control Rx 2.0. You may also pick up Nolva at a research chem site (20 mgs daily for 4 weeks).

^^^^^This^^^^^^

I always recommend a single mild compound like Halo or P-Mag (I know IML doesnt make a version of this compound, but hey...It's solid advice) so that you can see how your body reacts to these chemicals. be sure to preload with cycle support and fish oil/multi vitamin a few weeks out from starting the PH. You will be fine with 75mg of Halo for 6 weeks.....If you want, you can start off for the 1st few days at 50mg to see if there are any adverse affects, but 75-100 mg.day seems to be the sweet spot for this compound. Also, Halo tends to kick in late around week three, so be patient. Make sure you have your entire cycle in your hands (including PCT) before starting......

Sounds awesome, thanks for the responses!
Just one more quick noob question:
I already have liquid clomid, can I use that instead of nolva? or is nolva better?

Sounds awesome, thanks for the responses!
Just one more quick noob question:
I already have liquid clomid, can I use that instead of nolva? or is nolva better?

I keep nolva onhand in case of a gyno issue and have never used it for PCT....I have used clomid and torem with great success in pct.

So after much consideration and help from you guys... especially EBfitness here is my cycle:

Halo Extreme: 2 caps daily week 1-2; 3 caps daily weeks 3-6 (50/50/75/75/75/75)
Cycle support: 2 caps daily weeks 1-10

PCT:
Ultra Male 1 cap daily weeks 7-10
E-Control 3 caps daily weeks 7-10
Clomid 1.25ml daily weeks 7-10

Multi vitamin, fish oil and Taurine.

So after much consideration and help from you guys... especially EBfitness here is my cycle:

Halo Extreme: 2 caps daily week 1-2; 3 caps daily weeks 3-6 (50/50/75/75/75/75)
Cycle support: 2 caps daily weeks 1-10

PCT:
Ultra Male 1 cap daily weeks 7-10
E-Control 3 caps daily weeks 7-10
Clomid 1.25ml daily weeks 7-10

Multi vitamin, fish oil and Taurine.

You don't need to take e-control if you take clomid for 4 weeks for pct. But You do want to take e-control after 4 weeks of pct for last 3 weeks (11-13 weeks). Have fun

You don't need to take e-control if you take clomid for 4 weeks for pct. But You do want to take e-control after 4 weeks of pct for last 3 weeks (11-13 weeks). Have fun

you are just as well off starting the eblockers with your pct (no need to wait till weeks 11-13)

Back