• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Any benefits in adding Super DMZ 3.0 to the end of Test-E cycle??

Doc K

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all. Please leave any suggestions and advice for the idea of doing a round of Super DMZ 3.0 at the end of a successful Test-E cycle. I started at 157lbs. and I am now after 12 weeks 175 lbs. I would like to try to add the DMZ but don't really know when to add it. Also I had planned on starting my Clomid cycle a week after my last inject of Test-E. Should I hold off on the Clomids if I begin the DMZ? Open to any and all suggestions! Thank you. DOC K

Hey thanks for the quick response. I appreciate the advice. That is a good point... I have taken it before but even so, I don't know which compound was doing what.... Too bad they don't have D-Bol in Italian pharmacies like they do the Test-E.... I already ordered the DMZ, would you order M-Sten or go ahead with the DMZ since you already ordered it... if you were in my shoes?

I'd honestly probably just stick with what I already purchased in your case with having to have things shipped over seas. Ftr, m-sten is about on par in strength with anadrol

Rog. Do you have any advice as far as how to cycle it. I should just hold off on the clomids until DMZ is complete right? And how long after I complete the DMZ should I begin Clomid... I really appreciate the help man.

I'd offset the sdmz by a week or two, so that it ends 1-2wks after the test.. this will give your body time to metabolize the remaining built up test and have you ready to begin pct the day after you finish your sdmz 3.0

Back