• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Before and After pic's of Halo/Cyano

969c1

Registered
Reaction score
Just a couple of pics of before and after. I know the one pic it looks like I am taking a dump, but, I'm not a model and got caught at the wrong time. This was a 6 week run. Black and white photo is after.

Attachments

• IMG_2686.JPG
    IMG_2686.JPG
    623.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2295.JPG
    IMG_2295.JPG
    189.9 KB · Views: 67
I love this stack.

Nice job bro..

Thats what I'm talking about, we appreciate the feedback!

Nice work....what was the wieght like before and after??

I started out at 176 lbs. I got my diet in check first BEFORE starting my cycle and within 2-3 weeks I got up to the 190 mark. On cycle I managed to put on almost 13 lbs. Even after PCT, my weight stayed around the 203-204 mark.
The last couple of weeks, I have tried to lean out a little and on top of that, my diet is off just a bit. I am still floating around the 198-200 lb mark. It has been a while now since I ran that cycle. As a matter of fact, I will be starting a Halo/Super-DMZ in just under 3 more weeks. I am now readjusting my diet to get ready for it.

i started out at 176 lbs. I got my diet in check first before starting my cycle and within 2-3 weeks i got up to the 190 mark. on cycle i managed to put on almost 13 lbs. Even after pct, my weight stayed around the 203-204 mark.
The last couple of weeks, i have tried to lean out a little and on top of that, my diet is off just a bit. I am still floating around the 198-200 lb mark. It has been a while now since i ran that cycle. As a matter of fact, i will be starting a halo/super-dmz in just under 3 more weeks. I am now readjusting my diet to get ready for it.

now thats what im talking about!

Back