• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Best peptides to use pre contest along with timing

Benoit23

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Mike,

I will be around 12-11 weeks out from a men's physique contest, depending on how soon I can get the supplies. I tried doing a bunch of research on what the best peptides (not interested in running any actual gear, so dont need advice on that) to use pre contest would be and there seems to be a ton of varying opinion. Some people say mod grf 1-29 alongside ghrp-2/6, but some say that takes 2-3 months to even start seeign results so not sure if that would be beneficial with my time table. Some say igf-1 lr3, but others say it causes a lot of water retention ... best dropped 4 weeks out maybe? How long of a cycle would you recommend of the igf-1 lr3 if you suggest that route (some say 50 days is okay, some say to keep it to 4 weeks ... not sure what your opinion on the intestinal growth associated with it is).

I guess I'm just looking for your recommendation as to what the best would be, whether its one of the ones i listed or something different, and the time period i should go about starting it and dropping it based on me only having around 12-11 weeks. If you could also recommend the spefied dosage you think is best of whatever you recommend that would be great as well.

I think that is enough info for you to understand what im looking for, but if not let me know.

I realize everyone may react differently, but just interested in your opinion as its one i trust and there seems to be so many varying opinions.

Thanks!

Anyone else have any opinion on this in the mean time? I know Mike isn't around too much and sometimes takes awhile to respond.

Just realized I posted this in the Q & A section instead of his actual sticky... feel free to delete this mods if you want ... i reposted in his sticky

With that short a time frame I would think igf1 is your best bet. Intestinal growth is not an issue at the doses and durations you would run it for.

Start with 50-100mcgs a day for 4 weeks and see how you react and feel. Reason I recommend igf1 is because the other peps increase gh, which will eventually increase igf1. Since igf1 is the real muscle builder directly using that would benefit you quicker but you won't get the other benefits of increased gh.

Awesome man that's what I was planning on going with. There are literally a MILLION opinions on when to dose. Some say pre workout, some say 30 min post once your natural mgf levels have peaked, some day 8 hours after workout (for me would be waking up... I was planning on running it at 40-50 mcgs for 4 weeks and splitting the doeses upon waking followed by carb/protein breakfast and then either pre/post workout (was gunna experient which would work better). That sound okay to you or what have you seen best results with? Heard if you do it ore workout you can get some sick pumps but I know it's main purpose is for nutrient shuttling so 30 min post followed by my carb/protein mix shake doesn't sound bad either ... If I did it pre I could smash a protein shake then have my BCAAs during workout followed by carb/protein mix shake after and then dinner after that 60 min later or so.

Thanks for any help I appreciate it. By the way lovin your log brother you look HUGE!

Your plan sounds good brother. Experiment with pre and post workout and see what you like better. Like you said either way you can have your shake and bcaas.

Thanks man, appreciate that!

Your plan sounds good brother. Experiment with pre and post workout and see what you like better. Like you said either way you can have your shake and bcaas.

Thanks man, appreciate that!

okay cool think i ink I may actually end up pinning pre/post instead of upon waking and post. One last question I see most people go subq injection. I don't have a whole lot of fat so was wondering if maybe IM may be better or if I should stick to subq. I hate thinking that subq may give me lumps or abscesses, it'll be my first time pinning. If you say IM is a 1/2" insulin needle big enough?

okay cool think i ink I may actually end up pinning pre/post instead of upon waking and post. One last question I see most people go subq injection. I don't have a whole lot of fat so was wondering if maybe IM may be better or if I should stick to subq. I hate thinking that subq may give me lumps or abscesses, it'll be my first time pinning. If you say IM is a 1/2" insulin needle big enough?
I know what you mean, I carry enough fat in my midsection so subq is easy for me but it leaves a little lump sometimes. Lately I have been pinning my peps IM, in my delt or biceps. 1/2" is long enough for those muscles.

Back