• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Best supplement for cutting?

Pinecraftwonderer

Registered
Reaction score
I'm 2 weeks into my dmz pct and I want to start cutting body fat. Which supplement do you all recommend for cutting?

You really don't want to be cutting during PCT. Your body is stressed enough already and trying to get everything back in balance; putting it in a caloric deficit will only strain it more, slow down your recovery, and probably increase your likeliness to lose any gains on cycle.

Having said that, I hear good things about IMLs Pyro-Rx, and the tried and true Ephedrine+Caffeine will always be one the best. My personal favorite is 7-Spray, it works wonders for all day energy+fat loss. I would wait until after your weeks of PCT are done though - just my 2 cents.

You really don't want to be cutting during PCT. I would wait until after your weeks of PCT are done though - just my 2 cents.
^^^ This

Diet and cardio will drive your goals not the anabolic however Osta Rx would be a good choice for keeping lean body mass brother.

I wouldnt try to cut while on pct. It's a real quick way to lose ur gains. #aintnobodygottimeforthat

15% off IronmagLabs: ANABOLICINSIDER15
www.ironmaglabs.com
10% off BlackstoneLabs: ANABOLICINSIDER10
www.blackstonelabs.co

Back