• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Cyano and headache

madebayo

Registered
Reaction score
Yesterday was the worst. It carried on to this morning. I still worked out but its bothering me. Im taking two caps cyano in the AM, ACS, Hawthorne berry, cq10, Aegis liver support,garlic. My pressure hasnt been super high. To be honest, i havent had any problems with headache till yesterday. Any sugesstions? I know aspirin isnt a good idea. But I might need something.

Are you drinking at least a gallon of water each day?

Bp was 141/90

super high. Keeping myself hydrated and took a aspirin.

Actually 120/80 is normal or lil over in that range,but for on cycle that's not really high,but I've had headaches from cyanostane cycle,it's elevated bp,it goes away...nothing to worry about.....just don't get any caffeine use preworkouts with no stimulants an no coffee bro

141/90 really isn't that bad. My diastolic almost never goes over 85, but the systolic is very sensitive for me. Not that 141/90 is healthy, but for during a cycle I wouldn't say it's super high. Once you get into the 150's you should be a little more concerned, definitely look at making some serious changes if you get into the 160's.

Try not taking it very close to workouts because that seems to be when I got the worst headaches anyways. A burnout set of squats or something with the splitting headache is awful.

I started just dosing everything in the AM with my current cycle and the BP spikes and other sides associated with dosing times seem to go away by the time I work out in the evening. Works best for me, the whole dosing throughout the day is just bro science, everything still works just fine...

While dosing most of IML products at one point in the day does work just fine One can not dispute that maintaining consistent blood levels is optimal while on cycle. Some compounds have an extremely short half life(d-bol for instance) and it is very beneficial to split the dose throughout the day. That my friend is proven science.

You got a point with dbol I guess, doesn't it have like a 2 or 3 hour half life? I just try to get people to relax a bit, whenever you see one of those posts about someone wondering if they should still take their halo dose because they're an hour off it makes me cringe at how seriously interpret some stuff.

Back